bad weather

Options
fatsis
fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
Yea. My weather bug just chirped on my computer to inform me that we R under a tornado watch.
Well isn't that special. Oh well the break was nice while it lasted.

Back 2 work.:mad: :mad:

Replies

• fatsis
    Options
    Yea. My weather bug just chirped on my computer to inform me that we R under a tornado watch.
    Well isn't that special. Oh well the break was nice while it lasted.

Back 2 work.:mad: :mad:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Dangit!!!! I think you live near me, and I was really hoping that we wouldn't have to deal with crappy weather again. Boo! :frown:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    It rained here last night... it was lovely - I love to sleep during a rainy night.

Hope it doesn't get too bad there!!! :frown:

:heart: Kris
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    sorry you guys!!!! hugs and be safe!!!
    :heart: Ali
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    there's been alot of tornadoes lately. Has there been more then usual this year?
    Hope it misses you guys.

-Adrienne:heart:
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    Stay safe.
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    CRAP!!! That means it will be hitting us soon. Boo. :mad: Indiana doesn't need more rain! We are already floating!!! :grumble:

Just checked weather...severe storms coming our way by tomorrow...UGH!! :explode:

My friend is still pulling out soggy furniture from her house from Saturday!
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    CRAP!!! That means it will be hitting us soon. Boo. :mad: Indiana doesn't need more rain! We are already floating!!! :grumble:

Just checked weather...severe storms coming our way by tomorrow...UGH!! :explode:

Sorry Jen! I know things are pretty bad there. Want to borrow my boat?! :bigsmile:

--stay safe Fatsis! The ladies would be devastated without you!!! oh..and me too bud! :bigsmile:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    great. Better get home and get the clothes off the line. Rats. I wanted a few days of sunshine so I can get my laundry done. Maybe Saturday....
  • sunbug501
    Options
    great. Better get home and get the clothes off the line. Rats. I wanted a few days of sunshine so I can get my laundry done. Maybe Saturday....

Love that pic Margie! its great! :laugh:
  • wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    We have one too!!!! And I HATE storms!! Usually, I either have to hide under my blankets or in my closet! If it's really bad...I drink! :laugh:

Stay safe everyone!!!
  • sunbug501
    Options

Sorry Jen! I know things are pretty bad there. Want to borrow my boat?! :bigsmile:

--stay safe Fatsis! The ladies would be devastated without you!!! oh..and me too bud! :bigsmile:

haha thanks! :laugh:
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options

Love that pic Margie! its great! :laugh:

Thanks! I don't remember where I found it, unless it was on Peyton's website. The first time I saw that commercial I was ROFLMBO! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

They're such good sports about themselves.....
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I need to call my sister on my lunch and see how she's doing. She lives in IL also.
  • sunbug501
    Options
    :grumble: I hear the rumbles....starting to rain....here we go again...
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Stay safe....thoughts and prayers
    Penny
  • fatsis
    Options
    Thanks all. We have the potential for hail now too. My area is usually pretty safe and everything goes North or South of us. That was not the case 06/04/08, that tornado was real close (see pic).

PS anyone living in the midwest should think about loading a weather program on their computer they R great to have.

Also, a weather radio is great too. They give the paths the storms R tracking and what cities the storms R headed for. Man I can't believe they didnt have that at the Boy Scout Camp.
    Absolutely tragic.
  • sunbug501
    Options
    STORMING HERE......again....GRRR :mad:
  • fatsis
    Options
    STORMING HERE......again....GRRR :mad:

We got a 2:30 am wakeup call. :yawn: :yawn:

I hope U R not flooding.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    We are starting to see rising waters again here in central Indiana.....:frown:

Does anyone know how to do a reverse rain dance?

Anyone?