Need that BEACH BODY!!

Options
Hey everyone I'm ShaShauna going on a cruise in August with my family. I had a baby in June 2009 then a month and a half later my father passed so I gained a lot of weight now that things are starting to be somewhat normal and I am performing again GOTTA lose the weight ANY suggestions or MOTIVATION would be great!!!!

Replies

• Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you. You can do this, and there are so many people here to support and motivate you. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    If you want a Beach Body, you should use Beachbody DVD.s!! They work, no joke!!
  • Ang01_20
    Ang01_20 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HI everyone! I'm new to fitnesspal as well. I too am trying to get slim and trim for the summer -going to Cali and will definitely be hitting up a beach! I'm so glad this website exists for continuous motivation and support! :flowerforyou:
  • idealisticdiva
    idealisticdiva Posts: 25 Member
    Options

I just did this Jillian Michaels work out that was serious. 6 week abs I am going to check out the beachbody ones also
  • Amb1976
    Amb1976 Posts: 241 Member
    Options

I just did this Jillian Michaels work out that was serious. 6 week abs I am going to check out the beachbody ones also

i have power 90 and jillians 30 DS....gotta say...i like the beachbody work out much better...its a bit tougher, but it mixes is up more...more mixed up....not so much repetition in the few min they give