Interests

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
I was just wondering what all you guys were interested in. Me, I'm a huge music fan, come from a musical family, the best is my dad with his guitar, around a campfire! Karoake, I'm addicted to. Also I love to read anything I can get my hands on, as long as it keeps my interest past the first chapter. 4wheeling, or going mudding im my jeep, going to the speedway on Saturday nights. But especially having good times with friends and family. And that is the short and simple about me!!

Replies

• peej76
    Options
    I was just wondering what all you guys were interested in. Me, I'm a huge music fan, come from a musical family, the best is my dad with his guitar, around a campfire! Karoake, I'm addicted to. Also I love to read anything I can get my hands on, as long as it keeps my interest past the first chapter. 4wheeling, or going mudding im my jeep, going to the speedway on Saturday nights. But especially having good times with friends and family. And that is the short and simple about me!!
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Me? Boating, swimming, travelling, reading, movies and working out

I would love to get back into scrapbooking too, right now it is just collecting dust in the attic - life is just oo hectic!
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    we are all musical too
    hubby and both lads play guitar and bass guitar and are in bands
    hubbys is rock music the eldest does all kinds of music and is a dj and the youngest is in a punk ska band and off on tour next month
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    We love music. 9 times out of 10 when were all home , the tv is off and music is blaring. We have a karaoke machine lol my kids take it outside and perform for neighbors , Im sure they thank me for it :laugh: I love to read A LOT. As hubby says thank god for public librarys, because my reading habit would cost us a fortune other wise. It isn't uncommon for me to finish a novel/book in less than 24 hrs :wink: In the summer the splash pad is the place to be, for me and my son. It is at the community center , same place the public library is, he can play in the water all day and I can get lost in a book :bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awesome post!!!

I like pina coladas....and walks in the rain...oh wait...wrong thread!

:laugh:

I love music too!!! any type...something about it soothes my soul! ....I love to dance, studied for many years but love to get my booty on any dance floor I can find...or just anywhere will do LOL...I love to cook, draw & paint and enjoy crafts and decorating too...big sports fan too...HUSH Jonell!....I can also pitch a mean softball game Lol...course its been awhile...but I go to the batting cages once in awhile and love that. Camping is a lot of fun too...OH did I mention shoe shopping...LOL...hey its something I enjoy! lol...reading is great too but I wish I had more time to it and all of the above! :heart:

I love hearing about you all...my big happy family!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    Church, family, exercise--also reading and music (praise or anything by Buffett!)
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    OH and I LOVE exercising ....................*falls out of her chair laughing* :laugh: ahh shoot I almost kept a straight face. I was trying to convince myself :bigsmile:
  • peej76
    Options
    OH and I LOVE exercising ....................*falls out of her chair laughing* :laugh: ahh shoot I almost kept a straight face. I was trying to convince myself :bigsmile:
    LOL, I was gonna say that too but....not really true, I love how I feel after exercising though!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Church, family, exercise--also reading and music (praise or anything by Buffett!)

high five!!!! :wink:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options

high five!!!! :wink:

Great combination, right? Buffett and praise!!

I think God is a closet Buffett fan though--

everybody now--'FINS TO THE LEFT...FINS TO THE RIGHT!
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I'd say I'm passionate about God, my family, I LOVE to read, love to listen to music, I love to write children's stories (write anything really...) =o)
    I love my weiner dog, and animals of all kinds. I make lots of necklaces/jewellry and LOVE it!!
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Hockey, WOO HOO RED WINGS .. Swimming, Boating, Movies, Walks, Music too, Kids, Family, Well Im just an average girl at heart.
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    I like bicycling, walking, playing volleyball, reading, hunting, fishing, & camping (I love the outdoors). Because of lack of time, I don't get to enjoy much of any of these. (Deer hunting, fishing, and camping are my favorites). I really enjoy being with my family - even my teenage girls-LOL & I can't forget my 6 year old--ball of energy.

I also enjoy going to church and helping out in vacation bible school every year.
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    i bake and decorate cakes for hobby--kind of funny dont ya think losing weight and baking cakes :laugh:

i also read alot and go to the beach
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    Let's see- three teenagers... time management is the most major activity in this house.

Otherwise- Taekwondo, reading (I am currently reading through a 200+ book list that my students want for next year), learning how to teach my students, Girl Scouts, quilting (and therefore collecting fabric:love: ) and most importantly driving my children crazy :bigsmile:
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Cycling, Photography, scrapbooking, outdoor stuff (four wheeling, canoeing, rafting, target/skeet shooting). I love music too. Oh and I love to read. Wow, no wonder I don't have time to do it all!!! I like everything!!
  • huskergal15
    huskergal15 Posts: 102
    Options
    I am HUGE into music as well (mostly hard rock and heavy metal) and I attend just about every concert I can. I am going to start taking guitar lessons this summer. I love sports, from tennis to volleyball to softball. I just recently started golfing, so we'll see how well that goes. I live for Husker Football (hence the name) and can't wait for fall to get here!! I have a job that I am very passionate about and I love to read, as well.
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Options
    FOOTBALL!!! Go BEARS! I also love being outside with the baby and going on dates with my sexy husband.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Quiet things. Reading, walking in the woods, yoga, talking over coffee, family and friend meals, trees, road/train trips, listening to my husband's awesome voice, animals of all kinds but especially cats. I enjoy my time at the gym, but I'm happier when it's over. Right now, I really like anywhere there is shade.:wink:
  • Smilineyes
    Smilineyes Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I love music too. Reading is one of my favorite things to do. I love basketball. We're a huge basketball family. I really like all sports. Camping and hiking I love. And dancing! I dance all the time. Oh and baking. It comforts me to bake for people. :happy: