So.. I need to lose my husband wants to gain.. MENU=CRAZY

Options
I have been cooking for both my husband and I the same meals different ways. He is at NORMAL weight but wants to gain 10 lbs and I need to lose any body know of a cheaper way to do this LOL

Replies

• jadoreskinny
    Options
    haha get him some muscle milk & call it a day...
  • RosieGB33nz
    Options
    Im in the same boat as you, my husband wants to put on 12kgs, i want to lose 5kg....... I eat the healthy food and tell him to eat **** food but its not working and i would like him to be healthy, not a working heart attack waiting to happen!
    I have been told to both eat healthy, yet your husband needs to have protein shakes with his meals, will help bulk him up
  • blondie_0506
    Options
    haha get him some muscle milk & call it a day...

I agree with the muscle milk. Just give him that :) lol
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling with this for months now. My husband is heavy into weight training and eats around 4500 calories a day. On good days, I try to keep mine at 1400. So, I do alot of extra cooking too. I'll make our regular meal- say chicken, rice, broccoli and rolls but I'll only eat the chicken and broccoli. And even though he won't be able to eat the entire package of rice in one setting I wrap it up and he eats it for his 4th meal around 8pm. It's a little easier now that both my kids are eating regular foods so they consume some of the extras so that I dont' feel obligated to. He's pretty concious about eating healthy, just more so I dont have to worry too much about having junk around. Lots of carbs for him though, carbs and extra protein.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Hubby cooks all yhe food here, then he can make what he wants to gain and I just take my appropriate portions. He doesn't like my "diet" food (read: healthy) .
  • msJNFR
    Options
    I make my boyfriend cook his own dinner. :)

He eats a lot of beef and pork, and I usually have seafood & a salad. I guess it's not exactly CHEAP, but there are almost always leftovers for the next day.
  • idealisticdiva
    idealisticdiva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I wish he would drink muscle milk he is kinda a picky pain in the butt. I am basically just cooking healthy main courses and different sides so he can get fat LOL he is NUTS
  • idealisticdiva
    idealisticdiva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I make my boyfriend cook his own dinner. :)

He eats a lot of beef and pork, and I usually have seafood & a salad. I guess it's not exactly CHEAP, but there are almost always leftovers for the next day.
    That sounds like my house the kids just pick out what they want.