howdy everyone...new to mfp......

Options
day 2 counting cals.......not as bad as i thought it would be......pretty easy with this food tracker thingie......technology..lololol

Replies

• sunstreaks22
    Options
    it get's pretty addicting! :) good luck!
  • alebalestra
    alebalestra Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love it, I started on September 9th, 2010, and I lost 27 pounds. I am doing a lot of exercise and taking the calories that I can take.
  • SamWTFx3
    Options
    It's pretty great, isn't it? :] I've been here almost a month, and the motivation and support couldn't be better! Everyone has helped me so much. I know they'll do the same for you.
  • Phoenix1982
    Options
    I use my app ALL of the time! It at least lets me know when I am going overboard! Good luck!
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Yes, I know what you mean. Welcome.
  • sherrisluzinit4good
    Options
    I'm hooked too, this just makes it way too easy to keep up with it all. I'm not one to write it all down and keep track of things but I will do this! Good luck to you on your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • pcfleeman
    Options
    Hi- This is my third week... so far so good. I love being able to track calories on my phone when I'm out and about.Good luck to you:smile:
  • mistym1967
    Options
    Welcome...I love the site. I have tried them all but this is by far the best one yet. Everyone is so helpful and supportive it's crazy. I use the app on my Ipod and love it. I can log all day at work and it has really made things easier for me. :happy: