Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

If you were a car, what kind of car would you be?

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Fun poll
    Def.. a porsche
    LOVE that car!

Kim
  • Dodge Viper....... Just a powerful....smooooooth "RIDE"........ :smokin:

AND IT'S BIG TOO!:bigsmile:

dodge_viper_gtsr_concept_.jpg[url][/url]
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Honda S2000. Honda because it's reliable, S2000 because it's speedy, convertible because my hair is always a mess.:laugh:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Oh My God!!! I was seriously thinking of starting a thread like this yesterday! How weird. I was just thinking that if you are in the right "car". If someone knew you... what would they think you drove?
    Now, let me think a bit after I read all the posts!
  • LitlKoz
    LitlKoz Posts: 24 Member
    Not car but motorcycle!

Kawasaki EX500--light fast and great on curves!

Have had 2 over the years and love them.

How about a Harley:
    Tough with a cool attitude. And they sort of memorize you with their looks and sound. I certainly can't keep my eyes off of one!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    I'd probably be ..a green punch buggie.. because i'm such a dork haha!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Not car but motorcycle!

How about a Harley:
    Tough with a cool attitude. And they sort of memorize you with their looks and sound. I certainly can't keep my eyes off of one!

oh girl...you and I both!!! you and I both!!!:glasses: there are these harley's parked near my job and I swear I can't stop checking them out....beautiful!
  • LitlKoz
    LitlKoz Posts: 24 Member
    Not car but motorcycle!

How about a Harley:

oh girl...you and I both!!! you and I both!!!:glasses: there are these harley's parked near my job and I swear I can't stop checking them out....beautiful!
    I'm planning on buying one sometime this year. Can't wait!!!! :bigsmile:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    can someone tell me how to post a pic? I'm a little slow today?
    Well, I wanted to post a pic, but don't know how.

I would be a 2008 Range Rover Supercharged in Buckingham Blue Micatallic, Ivory Seats.
    Beautifully sleek, expensive, powerful, has attitude, attention to detail, clean lines, loves company and attention and is sporty.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,788 Member
    I drive a hybrid, but I'm really not that high-brow.

1989 Honda Civic hatchback. Was my favorite car I've ever owned. Drives like a go-cart. So silly, practical, and bigger on the inside :wink:
  • huskergal15
    huskergal15 Posts: 102
    Dodge Charger... Fast, Powerful and oh so very pretty!!! =)
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Not car but motorcycle!

How about a Harley:

Don't like Harleys--I like to be able to hear myself think when I'm riding. :tongue:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    66 chevelle plum crazy purple--my DREAM CAR since i was 12 and i will get it
  • Not car but motorcycle!

How about a Harley:

I :heart: a HOG too!

I'm lovin' the Dyna Super Glides or Sportsters........My Brother in law has a HOG and it's awesome riding on summer evenings!
  • zen68
    zen68 Posts: 138 Member
    First I would be a Fat Boy (Harley)...then I would be a BMW....black, sun roof, beige leather interior.....saweeeet!

then i am off to Mexioc baby!

Peace
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    First I would be a Fat Boy (Harley)...then I would be a BMW....black, sun roof, beige leather interior.....saweeeet!

then i am off to Mexioc baby!

Peace

zen before you go to Mexico you meant to say...and then I'll go get my girl Ali...right?!:wink::wink:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    A little red Corvette

sing it Prince!
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    I wasn't sure. I asked my boyfriend and he said a 1982 corvette coup. I guess this is good.
  • zen68
    zen68 Posts: 138 Member
    OK my reply did not go throught he first time...so here we go again....I would be a Harley first Bright yellow ro purple? Then I would be a BMW - Black with a sun roof and beige leather interior...and butt warmers....just for ****s and gigles...becasue when i get the BMW I am off to Mexico baby!
  • Starlightdusk
    Starlightdusk Posts: 106 Member
    Right now I am like my car, cute, fun, and uncommon:
    2000-Volkswagen-Cabrio-00606091990003.jpg

But after I lose weight I will be like my dream car:
    2008-Lotus-Elise-SC-6[1].jpg

sleek and sexy! meow!
This discussion has been closed.