New to MyfitPal

Options
Hello all,
My name is Anthony and I am excited about utilizing this program. It definately makes tracking food intake a whole lot easier. I am a certified personal trainer and sports nutritionist. I am also a competitive bodybuilder as well as active duty in the Navy. Good luck to everyone reaching their goals!

Replies

• oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to keep track of your calories and in take of food. Also the work outs as well. Get the app if you can. It has a bar code scanner on it that can help out count the calories and nutrition with all sorts of foods. I use it all the time.
    So you're in the gavy I mean navy lol. I'm Army. I was on the Bellow Wood before (A troop transport ship). not sure if it's still in service.
  • bka8
    bka8 Posts: 92
    Options
    Hope you find this as useful as those of us trying to lose a couple extra pounds ;) I love how aware this makes me of what I'm eating. Def get an app if you have a device that'll support it.
  • KatherineVictoria
    Options
    Hello! MFP is really great for tracking meals. I love it! Since, you're a personal trainer you probably know a lot already, but I've found some very useful information here as well! :) Good luck to you too!
  • BrizzleLuv2Cyzzle
    Options
    Hello all,
    my name is Brooke. I'm a personal trainer and a fitness instructor. I encourage my clients, friends and family to use this application to conveniently track calorie in versus calories out to best accomplish their goals. I've tried many apps but this one continues to be my favorite. I'm happy to be a resource as well. Happy training! :-)