HRM vs bodybug/body media

chrissy122g
chrissy122g Posts: 8 Member
edited September 23 in Health and Weight Loss
I am trying to decide which is a better option...any input would be appreciated!!!

Replies

• countryrunner
    countryrunner Posts: 62 Member
    I just bought an HRM. I had planned on buying the Bodybugg but decided for me it was just not worth the money. I only really care about how many calories I am burning while I exercise. That is why I went with the HRM.
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    I had the bodybugg when it first came out and to me it's not worth it. The arm band is annoying, people are so nosey and are constantly asking what this thing you're wearing is, and the fee for the website is not worth it. I have a HRM now and I absolutely love it. I use it just when I work out and enter the information I get from it into the MFP website. I feel that the HRM is a better tool.
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    What HRM's do you have? I'm totally clueless on what I should buy.
  • my8kidsmom
    my8kidsmom Posts: 64 Member
    I have both a HRM and a body media arm band. I prefer my body media over the HRM. I feel like it gives me a lot of info that the HRM didn't because I wear it all day and night. It even tells me how well I am sleeping. It really has helped me tightened up my diet and motivates me to work harder.
  • chrissy122g
    chrissy122g Posts: 8 Member
    Which hrm do you use?
  • JBennis1013
    JBennis1013 Posts: 377 Member
    I have the Polar F6
This discussion has been closed.