5 miles!!! What?

Options
Today I completed Leslie Sansone's 5 mile fat burning walk...I didn't want to do it tonight but I convinced myself I could do a mile. When I finished that mile I thought, I can do 2. By the time I finished 3 there wasn't any stopping me. Needless to say when I was done I felt AMAZING. I have such a sense of accomplishment when I've completed a workout, especially a tough one. I'm becoming addicted to my workouts because I feel so great when I'm done.

Replies

• KellieR56
    KellieR56 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!!!!!
  • heb14
    heb14 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Isn't it funny how we can talk ourselves out of exercising when it feels SO GREAT at the end? Good job!
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    Thats great!

What is Leslie Sansone's 5 mile fat burning walk? Is that a DVD workout thing?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • chanchara
    Options
    Great job!! =)
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Thats great!

What is Leslie Sansone's 5 mile fat burning walk? Is that a DVD workout thing?

Yeah I wanna know to.

Excellent job at motivating yourself!! Determination at its best!
  • samrockrocks
    samrockrocks Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have this DVD too and I love it!! The first mile is somewhat annoying because I've done it several times and it reviews all the steps. I love that the miles are broken up though and the time goes by SO fast.
  • blondie_0506
    Options
    Thats amazing!! Congrats!!
  • JordanGirl5
    JordanGirl5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone has a program called Walk Away the Pounds/Walk at Home

I have several of here DVD's and love all of them BUT the 5 mile Fat Burning DVD is my favorite by far. Each mile takes 12 minutes to do...10 minutes of fast paced walking (power walk, side steps, kick backs, knee lifts, kicks and tap outs WITH arms) and a 2 minute BOOST (jogging/high intesity). Its a total of 65 minutes with a cool down.

I personally think its great! I bought mine at WalMart for $12.00