New at MFP

Options
Hi everyone,

I joined MFP after hearing great things about this site. I was unsucessful with the WW PP program so I needed a change. So far I have lost a few lbs and am really learning about the foods I am eating.

A little about me... I am a mom to an almost 2 year old and we are loving living life in Florida! I hope to look better in my clothes and swimsuit by the summer!

Replies

• Taras630
    Options
    Hi. I'm from Florida as well! I am a mother to a 16 month old boy. I am a stay at home mom and am ALWAYS busy! I would like to lose some weight for summer time and fit into cuter clothes!! I am new as well. Good luck on your weight loss journey!!
  • UnpredictablyPretty21
    Options
    Welcome to you both!!!!

Hope all goes well for you lovely ladies!!! this place has such a fantastic support and lovely people here that will encourage you and motivate you to reach your goals!!!!

Good Luck!!!!
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome you are going to love this place. Between the calorie counter and the friends that encourage its a wonderful thing. I am a mother of an almost 2 year old as well. Good luck and if you would like to add as a friend go right ahead!!
  • IAMTHEGRAM
    Options
    HI, I am from Pennsylvania and have been using the site since the 29th of January and I am loving it. I had 3 other friends join also, and we check on each other daily. This is a great site, and I am proud to to be a member.