Good Mooning Boys/Girls

Options
There may be a blizzard outside, but it was a FULL MOON inside tonight!!! :laugh: I'm sorry, but I'm still laughing at myself! I was doing a HIIT work out from Turbo Fire and it requires a lot of jumping, and I didn't feel like wearing my "work out" clothes, so I just threw on a really old pair of shorts that are some what loose, never have been that big, but now they are a little baggy. Well I'm doing the squat and jumps and my bottoms fall completely down... I mean around my ankles down! My kids thought it was just so funny that they seen Mommy's butt! LMAO!! Thank goodness I work out at home and not in public!! I guess I learned my lesson, I'll put on the spandex shorts next time! hahahah Just thought I'd share my laugh with ya all!! Gotta have something to laugh about since there is a blizzard outside!! Have a great night everyone!!

Replies

• winneau
    winneau Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    LOL! That's hilarious :laugh: I love it!
  • ddavies919
    ddavies919 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    That is hilarious! I've actually had the same thing happen during a HIIT workout myself. I guess the good news is, my workout pants are getting looser!

Deb