new mom here!

Options
so i'm new to this site and was told about it from a friend on another site. she loves it and i hope that i find it as useful as she does! i have just recently started trying to actively drop some pounds so i will be depending on your support!!! LOL!

Replies

• Bekah84
    Bekah84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i'm also new! just started yesterday! good luck to you! I'm also a fairly new mom trying to lose the baby weight!
  • Emmylou852
    Options
    awesome! i ha been trying to loose baby weight from almost 4 years ago!!! LOL! good luck to you (and me!!)
  • Acourtmarie
    Acourtmarie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So far I love it! I am a mom of two- one born Nov 18th, 2008 and one born Nov 17th, 2010! I am done having children so I am trying to kick about 50lbs to get back to normal. I feel like so far its keeping me pretty accountable and I love it! Its also nice to see people on here supporting one another.
  • judy53
    Options
    Just started today myself. Let's just do this!:smile:
  • joyce_purcell
    Options
    Good luck! I have been at this for a week almost and have lost 3 pounds. Not much, but it is a good start huh? I am also trying to lose some baby weight that I have been carrying around for the last 15 months. lol!
  • jenh1101
    Options
    I'm new here as well, just started Saturday. I'm down 2 lbs. already so off to a good start. I'm a mom of 4, trying to drop the last of the baby weight.
  • idealisticdiva
    idealisticdiva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My baby is 19 months old I need to hurry and get the weight off myself
  • Emmylou852
    Options
    thanks yall!!!!!!!! i think this site is really gonna help me out! so encouraging!