No good, very bad, day

Options
Disclaimer: I believe talking about things gets rid of emotions

So today...

I'm sore from three days of butt kicking at the gym (excuse)

The school I taught at for two years has "bumped" my position meaning I had to leave my babies and take a position at a new school (these students are literally my world)

I'm butt over tea kettle about a man that it will never work with (cue the instrumentals...)

I took a nap (I never take naps)

woke up, decided....no gym (wuss)

then I ate...for years I just kept eating. I have done MFP for 6 months and have stuck to it like glue. This is the first time I fell of the wagon and then ate it. My tummy's status is angry. Its growling and churning like a washing machine. Tonight will prove interesting.

the game plan for the evening: watch romantic comedies and go to bed early. John Cusack is calling my name!

what a day. hope everyone else had amazing days, in fact tell me about them so I can get warm fuzzy feelings.

Answer this:
What little ray of awesome shone on you today?

my light. Jamayah told me I was her role model (she just found out her 14 year old sister was pregnant). Jamayah wants to be a teacher at my school when I become principal...how great is that!

Replies

• gonezobean
    gonezobean Posts: 154
    Options
    Disclaimer: I believe talking about things gets rid of emotions

So today...

I'm sore from three days of butt kicking at the gym (excuse)

The school I taught at for two years has "bumped" my position meaning I had to leave my babies and take a position at a new school (these students are literally my world)

I'm butt over tea kettle about a man that it will never work with (cue the instrumentals...)

I took a nap (I never take naps)

woke up, decided....no gym (wuss)

then I ate...for years I just kept eating. I have done MFP for 6 months and have stuck to it like glue. This is the first time I fell of the wagon and then ate it. My tummy's status is angry. Its growling and churning like a washing machine. Tonight will prove interesting.

the game plan for the evening: watch romantic comedies and go to bed early. John Cusack is calling my name!

what a day. hope everyone else had amazing days, in fact tell me about them so I can get warm fuzzy feelings.

Answer this:
    What little ray of awesome shone on you today?

my light. Jamayah told me I was her role model (she just found out her 14 year old sister was pregnant). Jamayah wants to be a teacher at my school when I become principal...how great is that!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    I saw lots of beautiful deer on my morning ride--I live in a very rural area and always see deer. Today a big doe ran right across the road about 10 yards in front of me!

Also saw some geese and lots of bunnies.

Enough sunshine for ya??

nature-smiley-011.gif

Oh, and as I shared earlier--today I had the first person notice I've lost weight!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Oh girl, I'd bring the ice cream and brownies if I were there....oh wait. No more food. K. Maybe something stronger? Not helping.....Right........but you have to admit it would be such a Bridget Jones' moment. :flowerforyou:

Don't beat yourself up. School politics are not for the faint of heart. I'm sorry to hear about your job move. It's demoralizing to say the least, but I digress. (No need for a soap box here.) Girl, isn't it summer break yet??????????????? Sounds like a break would do you good. A few days to sleep in, catch up and get back on track. (Don't worry about missing the gym today. A nap was the better choice...)

It sounds like you've got some sweet babies at your school. Focus on them. What kind of changes have you started in their lives? Ms. Gonezobean really believed in me and that just stuck with me.........................you know what I mean.

My ray of light? My sister is expecting a baby about any time. She'll be 37 weeks pregnant next week, so we'll be happy if the baby comes any time after that! We'll have a new baby girl in our family very soon and we're excited to move on to that chapter.

Best of luck. Take care of yourself. :flowerforyou: