Non-fitness question...Any TEAM JACOB fans out there??

Natolee72
Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
edited September 23 in Chit-Chat
Hey =) I know that the Twilight craze is slowly fading away, but are there any die hards still out there? :wink:

Replies

• Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    yeah...for EDWARD!!:love:
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Just read all 4 books and seen the movies in the past month, not sure what I waited for but they were AWESOME!!!!
  • I have to confess, I love PNR the past two years (I ran out of scifi to read, my life long love) but Twilight..cringe :(. If any of you ladies truly loved the Twilight series books you should check out the PNR forums on Amazon for suggestions on other series that you'd love. I promise you will not be disappointed.
  • Natolee72
    I have to confess, I love PNR the past two years (I ran out of scifi to read, my life long love) but Twilight..cringe :(. If any of you ladies truly loved the Twilight series books you should check out the PNR forums on Amazon for suggestions on other series that you'd love. I promise you will not be disappointed.

I'll try it =) I love to read...thanks =)
  • yeah...for EDWARD!!:love:
    *high five!*
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Must admit, I really liked all the Twilight books & movies.
    Didn't see all the movies in the theater.... got them on DVD.

In anticipation I would like the books, I waited until I purchased all 4 books before started reading the series. Why, I wanted to go from one book to the next w/o interruption.

And I'm partial to Edward.
  • jsharpnack
    jsharpnack Posts: 37 Member
    TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!! Can't wait til the next movie!!!!:heart:
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Team Jacob! ^5 Hello bicep!

My 12 year old daughter is totally into Edward. She keeps re-reading all the books, opens them and uses them like reference books.

Karen
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Pssh. Team JASPER. :)
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Me!!! He is sooooo hot :blushing:
    Haha i liked the books before they even became popular. Its kinda ridiculous how mainstream the series got so fast. I like the 2nd and 3rd movie. The first one sucked!
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Actually, Team Edward but since my kiddo's name is Jasper then hands down Team Jasper. :flowerforyou:
  • Natolee72
    Still searching for my fellow TEAM JACOB fans...lol :wink:
  • lilbuddytatertot
    lilbuddytatertot Posts: 57 Member
    i saw the spoof movie.. and it was awesome!
  • Definitely Team Jacob here.....drool:)
  • Team Alice all the way ;} Waiting for her to come bite me lol
  • Natolee72
    Team Alice all the way ;} Waiting for her to come bite me lol

Haahahhahahahahha :tongue: Well maybe Alice will read this and your wish will come true!!! :wink: lol
  • Rurouni_Kou
    Rurouni_Kou Posts: 180 Member
    Hm, depends. Movie or Book? In the book I liked Ed better (and wanted to smack Jacob) but in the movies, I liked Jacob (and wanted to smack Edward.)

But officially? TEAM ALICE! ^.^ She always rocks.

(Funfact: I named my fish, a spiny eel, Edward Cullen to annoy my friend who didn't like Twilight. Turns out its an appropriate name! He loves bloodworms, is nocturnal, avoids people and is fast as greased lightning. Pfft. His name is now shortened to "Ed" Or "Ed-boy" reminicent of Ed, Edd and Eddy, haha. )
This discussion has been closed.