Hi guys im new lots of advice needed

Options
I am trying to lose weight aprox 60-70 lbs...my major problem is i have a desk job and go most of my day without eating and i dont exercise...i am considering surgery but would like to get the results myself...anyone have suggestions on a good diet plan or good foods to try eating?? i know the basic 5-6x a day eating, and tons of water...just does someone have the basics like how much of what to have in each meal?

Replies

• Green_Eyed_Girl88
    Green_Eyed_Girl88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I also am trying to lose about 60 lbs. So far I've lost 12, 4 since MFP. AND I have a desk job! I try to eat breakfast within 30 minutes of waking up to jump start my metabolism. I also eat my carbs early on in the day and my protein towards the evening. I watch not only my calorie intake but also the sodium and sugar. Other than that I strive to do waht your doing..eating 5-6 times a day..small meals Hope this helps some..and if anyone else has any advice I am open to it :) Good Luck and WELCOME!
  • Leoncosby
    Options
    I am needing to lose the same amount of weight. I am finding that it is more mental than anything else for me. However to get some great advice on what to eat and how much check out this book called Maximum Fat Loss by Ted Broer. Let me know what you think when you read it. Anyway good luck and maybe we can use this site to help each other remain motivated to reach our goal.