So Frustrated...

Options
As some of you already know I left over 30 days ago to assist in the relief effort for Myanmar. Well prior to leaving I was on an amazing track and had lost 8lbs. Well the past weeke I started noticing I've been feeling rather uncomfortable again in my own skin. I finally found a place to weigh myself and i've gained 5 of those 8 lost back. I so want to cry and I hate to say it but just give in... But something tells me that if my body was starting to feel uncomfortable on it's own without me weighing myself i'm not meant to have this extra weight. I've been talking with my husband online quiet a bit and he is being so helpful and says not to worry as soon as I get ome we can run this off of me. Ugh why does this have to be such a challange???

Replies

• kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    As some of you already know I left over 30 days ago to assist in the relief effort for Myanmar. Well prior to leaving I was on an amazing track and had lost 8lbs. Well the past weeke I started noticing I've been feeling rather uncomfortable again in my own skin. I finally found a place to weigh myself and i've gained 5 of those 8 lost back. I so want to cry and I hate to say it but just give in... But something tells me that if my body was starting to feel uncomfortable on it's own without me weighing myself i'm not meant to have this extra weight. I've been talking with my husband online quiet a bit and he is being so helpful and says not to worry as soon as I get ome we can run this off of me. Ugh why does this have to be such a challange???
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    Girl I so feel your pain!!! This should NOT be this hard! If it's something we really want, then it should be easy....right? WRONG! :noway: I'm still doing the "good one day, bad the next" routine, and I'm so tired of it. If I could just do good TWO days in a row I think I'd get over whatever hump is deterring me. But for some reason day two is SO ellusive to me! At least you have a really good support system at home! Good luck with everything!
  • walnut
    walnut Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    If you are using a different scale than usual, it is very possible that the scale being off and water weight could account for an extra 5 lbs. Water weight can account for 3 or more lbs of weight change in a day. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    thanks girl i appreciate it. i'm sure the combination of not seeing my family for over a month and not having access to a gym to work out frustrations isn't helping much... at least i can say i have proven to myself the importance of diet and exercise. i haven't been eating all that bad but i know i haven't been working out enough to compensate for the calories... i just want to go home!
  • walnut
    walnut Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    thanks girl i appreciate it. i'm sure the combination of not seeing my family for over a month and not having access to a gym to work out frustrations isn't helping much... at least i can say i have proven to myself the importance of diet and exercise. i haven't been eating all that bad but i know i haven't been working out enough to compensate for the calories... i just want to go home!

Oh no! :cry: That would do it for anyone. Hope you get to go home soon!