Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Volleyball?

huskergal15
huskergal15 Posts: 102
edited September 18 in Fitness and Exercise
Okay, I play on a league and tonight we only had 4 people on our team. I worked my butt off for almost two straight hours (and it was an ABSOLUTE blast). But when I enter it in the exercise log, it is trying to tell me that I burned over 1200 calories! I only put down 90 minutes, cause there was a bit of shuffling teams and such. But how on earth can that be right? Should I just enter fewer minutes? I know there is no way that can be correct.

Replies

• huskergal15
    huskergal15 Posts: 102
    Okay, I play on a league and tonight we only had 4 people on our team. I worked my butt off for almost two straight hours (and it was an ABSOLUTE blast). But when I enter it in the exercise log, it is trying to tell me that I burned over 1200 calories! I only put down 90 minutes, cause there was a bit of shuffling teams and such. But how on earth can that be right? Should I just enter fewer minutes? I know there is no way that can be correct.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,788 Member
    Just saw your post - on caloriesperhour it showed volleyball casual as burning around 200 calories per hour, but over 500 if competitive, so I might take somewhere in-between.
This discussion has been closed.