Starting P90X Monday, February 7th

Options
I am gonna start the P90X program on Monday February 7th and I am wondering if anyone would like to join me?!? I am gonna do the lean program as I really want to slim down more than bulk up at this point. I am really excited!!! I am confused about how to log it though as I do not have a HRM and I def. don't have the extra cash to by one anytime soon lol

Replies

• tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    I'll start My P90X on Monday too! also will do the lean one!!! I was also looking into seeing what to log it under and was told to log it under whatever exercise the video is, so if its arms/ shoulder log under strength training. Hope that makes sense, Good luck on the start on Monday!
  • cassandra77
    Options
    I'll start My P90X on Monday too! also will do the lean one!!! I was also looking into seeing what to log it under and was told to log it under whatever exercise the video is, so if its arms/ shoulder log under strength training. Hope that makes sense, Good luck on the start on Monday!

Wooohoooo! Super excited! Good luck to you too and thanks for the logging info! Sent you a friend request :)
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    I started it yesterday, but I would love to keep each other motivated!! I logged the cardio x under kickboxing and only logged the time of the actual "cardio" of 27 minutes...I'm still trying to come up with a plan for logging. Good Luck!
  • LChabot86
    LChabot86 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I should be getting my P90X in the mail today or tomorrow and am planning to start on Monday aswell! You could try to track it as circut training?
  • cassandra77
    Options
    I started it yesterday, but I would love to keep each other motivated!! I logged the cardio x under kickboxing and only logged the time of the actual "cardio" of 27 minutes...I'm still trying to come up with a plan for logging. Good Luck!

Thanks and sounds good! How was Day 1?
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I just finished my first phase of my third time, I love it and you will too.

I have a P90X thread on BB for motivation and posting. I'll forward the link to anyone who's interested.
  • cassandra77
    Options
    I should be getting my P90X in the mail today or tomorrow and am planning to start on Monday aswell! You could try to track it as circut training?

Awesome!!!
  • cassandra77
    Options
    I just finished my first phase of my third time, I love it and you will too.

I hope so... thanks! You do the Shakes? My friend said they are awesomeee!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I've been battling some health crud, but I think committing to a new group and goal is the right motivation--

I'm in.
  • mmellor
    Options

Thanks and sounds good! How was Day 1?
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    Hey Murf19, since you have been doing the P90X whats your best advice as to log the workouts. Wish they had in under workouts and P90X yoga, or P90X arms. That would make life so much easier when trying to log them (when I start on Monday) :)
  • mmellor
    Options
    Oops!! Day 1 was good, but woke up this morning and was a little sore...a good sore!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    You are going to have to create custom workout. I just do mine under Cardio. Once they are in...you just select them when you do them and put in the time and calories.
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Oops!! Day 1 was good, but woke up this morning and was a little sore...a good sore!

Sore is good. Just don't stop. Getting blood flow to the muscles will help with soreness.
    The other thing that helps a lot is the P90X results and recovery formula. It's awesome.
  • cassandra77
    Options
    I've been battling some health crud, but I think committing to a new group and goal is the right motivation--

I'm in.

Yessss!!!
  • cassandra77
    Options

I hope it's not too hard for me :(
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    I started my p90x lean Monday, and feel great on doing so. Nice to know your doing it as well.
  • cassandra77
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • chaugberg
    chaugberg Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all of you!
  • cassandra77
    Options
    Good luck to all of you!

Thank you!