Soreness from my p90x

Options
Omg.. my abs, upper arms, tighs feel really sore, but I'm kindof excised about it. Sore is always good news for me since, i've been working out and trying to get in shape. I'm working with p90x and i'm doing the Lean program. I'm really excited to be working out with P90X, before it I was doing Insanity, which was also a big accomplishment I lost 15lbs. I haven't been at my current weight since I was pregnant with my 4 year old soon to be 5. That's a long time ago, so I'm really excited.

I feel amazing and I feel phsyically great. I'll be posting a lot on my great achivements.

Replies

• fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    good for you!! you're definitely a motivation! I remember starting p90x and the next day I couldn't raise my arms to wash my hair in the morning! LOL!
  • Tribix
    Tribix Posts: 12
    Options
    You're inspiring me to do my P90x
    I injured myself last year and never picked it back up - I too am considering doing Lean mixed with my main goal of marathon training
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I love P90X! My hubby and I did 2 rounds of it. I just started ChaLEAN Extreme this week and said to my hubby that I'm as sore as I was when I started P90X so I know it's working lol You just have to love it!
    You're doing great! Keep Bringing It!!
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    that sore feeling is amazing!! I just love it!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    If you drink a protein shake after your workout your muscles will get the protein they need to start recovering faster. You won't be as sore and you'll get stronger faster.
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    ChaLean Extreme is next on my list!!! I'm really motivated to keep going once I'm done with one program. I did Insanity for two rounds and I'm not doing P90X so ChaLean is def next on my list.
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    wow i could never do that P90X thing.
    i googled it and it looks painful!!

i prefer just following exercise videos..
    its simpler lol.

ow well good luck with it!
  • EmelyJ
    Options
    It honestly looks more painful then what it really is. I thought the same before starting it on Monday and I was so wrong about it. You should give a try.. it's great.
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I just started round 2 of Chalean yesterday. I like it better than P90X because it's a full body workout instead of just 2-3 muscle groups each day (and it's shorter too so I can still add a little cardio).
  • EmelyJ
    Options
    I just started round 2 of Chalean yesterday. I like it better than P90X because it's a full body workout instead of just 2-3 muscle groups each day (and it's shorter too so I can still add a little cardio).

I'm soo looking forward to Chalean Next...