Day 8 ~ 30 Day Challenge

Options
How are you all today??? OK Like I have said before it is really here so I have not exercised but will be in the gym in less than an hour doing Turbo Kick!!! and I already planned out my food for the day and should be fine....

Question for today...what is your favorite low-cal snack and/or meal??

For me the snack is easy, I always have string cheese and a little bag of wheat thins with me pretty much at all times. When I get the craving to go through a fast food joint this little snack will hold me over every time.

As far as a meal goes I make a chili with chicken and white beans TO DIE FOR...even my kids like it!!

Have a great day guys...

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    fav meal- taco sald

extra lean groudn turkey sauteed with one can of Ro-tel and can of chopped tomatoes, some taco seasoning. brown it up and serve over a bed of lettuce-- put some low fat cheese on top and dollop of light sour cream. I could eat this every night.
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I really couldn't tell you what my favorite lo-cal snack or meal is. I usually just end up making MY portions lo-cal or something.

I have an interview today, so I'm super excited. Haven't worked out yet, as I've been getting pumped for that...
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    fav meal- taco sald

extra lean groudn turkey sauteed with one can of Ro-tel and can of chopped tomatoes, some taco seasoning. brown it up and serve over a bed of lettuce-- put some low fat cheese on top and dollop of light sour cream. I could eat this every night.

I did this the other night for dinner and yes I had it the next 2 days for lunch..Mmmm Mnnnn good
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I really couldn't tell you what my favorite lo-cal snack or meal is. I usually just end up making MY portions lo-cal or something.

I have an interview today, so I'm super excited. Haven't worked out yet, as I've been getting pumped for that...

Good luck on your interview