ugh... late night binge

Options
i don't know why i do this.... about once every week or two, i go out with my friends and have enough drinks to allow my mind to "think" it's okay for me to eat as much as i want to!!!!! And because i odn't eat like this normally during the week, i end up eating horrible horrible things such as pizza, cookies, candy, cheetos... you name it; i will binge on it. its horrible and right now i'm so mad at myself - but i still want to go to the kitchen and eat more food.

i hate myself right now.

Replies

• chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    i don't know why i do this.... about once every week or two, i go out with my friends and have enough drinks to allow my mind to "think" it's okay for me to eat as much as i want to!!!!! And because i odn't eat like this normally during the week, i end up eating horrible horrible things such as pizza, cookies, candy, cheetos... you name it; i will binge on it. its horrible and right now i'm so mad at myself - but i still want to go to the kitchen and eat more food.

i hate myself right now.
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem when it comes to having a couple of drinks and out with friends. I did it last week. I had one drink and all kinds of junkie food on the table and just kept nibbling the whole time I was sitting there...and I wasn't even really hungry. Don't beat yourself up too much about it though. You look great!!! On days that you know you're going out, maybe put in an extra half an hour of cardio to compensate. I'm thinking next time I might simply order my food, order a to go box at the same time, and put what I know want in the box, and push all food out of my reach. Hopefully I'll have supportive friends, but if not, I have to remember to do this for me. Who knows if it will work. But keep being healthy 80-90% of time and you'll do good. Everyone has binges now and again :)
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Once every week or two is not bad. I don't drink anymore, but I remember going out with friends for "a few" and the alcohol always allowed me to think lots of things were okay....lol. If you are just having a food binge every so often, I think your still good. :wink:
  • Crystal_Cherry
    Options
    awww u poor lil thing

dont hate urself.. everyone is doing such things.. we r humans u know..

thing is.. dont drink... and if u do drink. or cant stop urself... just tell ur friends to be supportive and keep reminding u of what u shd be avoiding..

if going out to dinner.. oorder some low calories food

hope it will help
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options
    awww u poor lil thing

dont hate urself.. everyone is doing such things.. we r humans u know..

thing is.. dont drink... and if u do drink. or cant stop urself... just tell ur friends to be supportive and keep reminding u of what u shd be avoiding..

if going out to dinner.. oorder some low calories food

hope it will help
    People enjoy having a few drinks with friends. It's nice you don't drink, but for those of us that do, it's fine to "imbibe" once and a while. :smile:
  • mickie
    mickie Posts: 183
    Options

i hate myself right now.
    It's fine once in a while. It happens to the best of us! Everyone has cheat days. Blow it off! It's summer, enjoy yourself!
    P.S. You want to go to the kitchen because your blood sugar is low from the alcohol. If you need to eat, eat...start over tomorrow. Just be careful next time!:bigsmile:
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    thanks everyone - the workout is going to be rough today but i'm going to do it! haha