Gained 1/2 pound

Options
Couldn't help it, I HAD to go on the scale. Original plan was to wait 2 weeks. gained half a pound.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Well at least thanks to MFP I know I did not eat wrong or too much. So it has to be muscle. (3 x bike and 2x gym)

Sigh. Well, I keep going. Something HAS to happen!

Replies

• stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    Couldn't help it, I HAD to go on the scale. Original plan was to wait 2 weeks. gained half a pound.:mad: :mad: :mad:

Well at least thanks to MFP I know I did not eat wrong or too much. So it has to be muscle. (3 x bike and 2x gym)

Sigh. Well, I keep going. Something HAS to happen!
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Dont worry about it. If after two weeks you are still gaining get a tape measure and get some measurements. If you still dont loose either you need to reevaluate what and how much your eating.

I weigh and measure myself once a week, monday mornings when i wake up. I always see some kind of movement weight body fat inches (up or down)

Keep up the good work
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Scales are fussy little things. They have their moods. Keep doing what you're doing. First you feel the difference, then you see the difference, then others will notice.
  • Crystal_Cherry
    Options
    hmm.. that happens..

thing is.. u must must must wait 1 or 2 weeks..coz thats when its going to show how much u lost.. if u keep going to the scale.. chances r u will get dishearted....(which u didnt.)

keep up the good work..
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    Thanks guys.
    I had every intention to not go on the scale, but curiosity...
    I think I'll wait two weeks. I am going right now to the gym or ride the bike every day, so that may be a reason.
    If I still see no change in 2 weeks we see where I go from there.
    I think right now best thing to do is keep all the variables constant so that at the end I have a better idea what migfht be wrong.