Options
    Amazing job!! You look incredible!
  • bhepp
    bhepp Posts: 44
    Options
    That is amazing! Great job!:smile:
  • brittanydaniel79
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! What an inspiration :) Keep it up! You're so close to your goal :)

If you have 30 seconds to spare, please vote for me and Garrett to win this wedding contest.:heart: We really need the help! http://www.ultimateweddingcontest.com/entry/97449 (copy and paste this into your browser to go to our page. Thanks!! :flowerforyou: )
  • jade856
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations.
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    HOLY CATS! You look incredible! Like a whole new woman! Way to go!!!
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    :happy: WOW! You look AMAZING!! You're such an inspiration! Keep up the fantastic work!
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    dang i wish i could easily fit a size 12..and i'm 165lbs!!! lucky :) you're doing amazing congrats!!
  • kpdx
    kpdx Posts: 4
    Options
    Autumn- You look like a different person! Congratulations on all your hard work! Any tips? What has been the biggest help? Hindrance?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Amaze Balls!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    WOW way to go!!! You look sooooo good and I bet you can't wait to get to goal weight!!! You're beautiful!
  • mksgirl83
    Options
    holy wow Autumn you look fantastic!!! keep up the good work and I have added your blog to my favs :happy:
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! How tall are you? You carry your weight really well - I never would have guessed you were 412. And now you look greatl
  • T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow - Amazing results. Well done, your an insperation to us all.
  • alwaysinmood4food
    Options
    wow you look amazing! keep up the good work
  • lees975
    Options
    you look amazing! omgness.
  • msshaydlady
    Options
    Autum, you look absolutely fabulous. I am tall also (5'11"). You are a true inspiration. Keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!