Anybody know anything about dreams and what they mean?

Options
Oompa_Loompa
Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
I keep having the same dreams about tornados. I'm always close to one and am literally running for shelter. I always find safety but it's just weird. I do like tornados. They interest me. Its mainly me my mom and boyfriend in the dreams..there are other people i know but those are the ones i really remember. Isnt it weird? I have them all the time.

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I have lots of books about dreams at home, but since I am work here is what I found online:

Tornadoes are massive funnels of air and in dreams air represents the thoughts and the thought processes. This spinning action could be symbolic of spinning around, not knowing which way to go since one's thoughts are running amok. Violent emotions can be another symbol the tornado may represent. It is important to look at one's life and see if there is a situation that is building to a dangerous level.
    Tornadoes may be symbols of fear. In waking life, tornadoes rip away everything one cares about most. Is there some situation in your life that you fear will cause you to lose it all?
    Dreaming of a tornado can actually be a warning that one needs to get one's affairs in order, that one needs to calm one's mind before the situation builds into one with the potential to cause devastating destruction.
    Dream tornadoes may indicate -- abrupt, life-altering change.

Hope that helps a little♥
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I dream of tornados all the time...well not all the time, but usually 2 -3 times a year. My dream book is about 15 years old....It means a change is comin' - whether it's good or bad...but embrace it - google online and see the varies of the meanin's
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I have lots of books about dreams at home, but since I am work here is what I found online:

Tornadoes are massive funnels of air and in dreams air represents the thoughts and the thought processes. This spinning action could be symbolic of spinning around, not knowing which way to go since one's thoughts are running amok. Violent emotions can be another symbol the tornado may represent. It is important to look at one's life and see if there is a situation that is building to a dangerous level.
    Tornadoes may be symbols of fear. In waking life, tornadoes rip away everything one cares about most. Is there some situation in your life that you fear will cause you to lose it all?
    Dreaming of a tornado can actually be a warning that one needs to get one's affairs in order, that one needs to calm one's mind before the situation builds into one with the potential to cause devastating destruction.
    Dream tornadoes may indicate -- abrupt, life-altering change.

Hope that helps a little♥

Hmm I am always worried that for some reason I'm going to lose all the important people in my life. Theres no reason I would..its just a fear I have lol
  • mikeveggie68
    Options
    i keep having repeated dreams and each one my family is living in a different house, and i just think it means i really want to move