Quick Breakfast Ideas

mb1883
mb1883 Posts: 37
edited September 23 in Food and Nutrition
What are good breakfast ideas for someone who normally doesn't eat it and has very little time to sit down and have a proper meal in a the morning?

Replies

• Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Whole grain, low sugar cereals. Whole grain toast or bagel with natural nut butters or laughing cow cheese. Eggs don't take long to scramble, or you could make a bunch of hard boiled ones for quick meals in the morning. Oatmeal.
  • One of my favorite quick breakfasts is greek yogurt (Oikos is my fav, and has 0 fat) with granola (bare naked peak flax with blueberries is my fav). low fat, high protein and oh-so-yummy!!!
    Good luck to you!!
  • EvilPirateJohn
    EvilPirateJohn Posts: 47 Member
    I usually have egg beaters or Kashi Golean cereal with a half cup of skim milk.
  • kcalavas
    kcalavas Posts: 3 Member
    I make a double batch of steel cut oats in the crock pot. Every morning, I take a portion to work, add a little water, and reheat in the microwave. Very, very filling with lots of staying power!
  • fabArgie
    fabArgie Posts: 2 Member
    A warm crumpet with a thin slice of ham or with Philadelphia light soft cheese (or both). Delicious and super filling!
  • Whole grain, low sugar cereals. Whole grain toast or bagel with natural nut butters or laughing cow cheese. Eggs don't take long to scramble, or you could make a bunch of hard boiled ones for quick meals in the morning. Oatmeal.
    True eggs only take 45 seconds in the microwave after scrambling em in a bowl, (and no oil to boot)
This discussion has been closed.