peg from goof troop

Options
ok i have been seeing everyones results even in a short 1 week ppl lose weight. Im getting discouraged i exercise, eat right and under my calorie goal and still nothing. i weigh the same even though i lost a inch off my waist. i dont get it i know getting older changes your body and stuff but i was the kind of person that could eat anything and never gain a ounce. I was under weight at 5'8 115. Then had 2 kids and now i look like peg from goof troop. lol still a fairly small waist but huge birthing hips that i know will probly never go away. i need some motivation or at least some encouragement. Im not asking for a lot but i would like to see my scale go down even a pound. I know most ppl would be happy with losing the inch over the pounds but i guess i just feel like all my efforts arent paying off.

Replies

• MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Peg,
    Some folks move quicker, weight-wise, than others. It'll pay off. Ignore your scale and count inches. You aren't significantly overweight and possibly are gaining enough muscle from working out that it's not scale-apparent. Don't get down just keep plugging away the numbers will come.