Turbo Fire

Options
Hi. I have been seeing a lot of posts on Turbo Fire and I was thinking about starting the program. Can anyone give me some feedback on the program? What kinds of workouts does she do? I did Tae Bo awhile back and I didn't really enjoy that, so I wondered if it was like that at all. Thanks!!:smile:

Replies

• bluejy4
    bluejy4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Any thoughts?
  • HollyMac20
    HollyMac20 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Turbo fire is a high intensity card workout. It is mainly kickboxing, with some shimmy and shake into it. If you like to punch and kick, as well as have some rhythm and like to dance it out, then you will like the program. It is pretty fast paced, but she works for every level.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Just to add some additional info about Turbo Fire, it is a program that focuses on high intensity interval training (HIIT) and longer rounds of intense cardio (using kickboxing, plyometrics, and calesthenic moves to create the routines). The program also includes strength training, ab/core work, and stretching workouts so it is a complete system. You will sweat and your cardio endurance level will skyrocket if you complete the full 90 day program. This is the best program I've ever found. I lost 18 lbs and 8 inches in my first round!

Turbo Jam, also from Chalene Johnson, is the program that's more focused on cardio kickboxing.

Sharon
  • shimacrema
    Options
    Just to add a little more to it, the music is really what completes this workout. It is fun as can be. If you have done Tae-bo then you can do this. Its a lot faster but attainable. Chalene encourages and motivates you throughout the whole workout. I hope all the info here helps you. If you get it you wioll NOT regret it.

Shima