Quotes/ Motivational sayings :)

Options
What are your favorite quotes or sayings that get you through that hard work out or choosing a salad instead of a Burger and fries?? I'm getting a bunch of these types of quotes and putting them up on the back of my door so every morning I see them and remember what I want and how I'm gonna get there! :)

Replies

• ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    "Food has replaced sex in my life; now, I can't even get into my own pants. " ~Anonymous
  • kgalea
    kgalea Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    "Food has replaced sex in my life; now, I can't even get into my own pants. " ~Anonymous

LOL!
  • BakingGranny
    BakingGranny Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    One that I like is:"A MOMENT ON THE LIPS,FOREVER ON THE HIPS"!!!
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    My quote I made up......" If your looking for the all american gq quarterback type keep looking! I hike him the ball.
  • redefiningmyself
    redefiningmyself Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    This is one I recently heard:

"Face your stuff don't stuff your face."
  • my5ticdrag0n
    Options
    I use Nike+ on my ipod and I have my power song set to closer by Ne-Yo! The lyrics are my sig quote. haha.
  • LFern
    LFern Posts: 141
    Options
    I do the same! I love Quotes!

"the time to restart is the moment you take that last bite of something unwise" one of my 1st MFP friends said that!

"Every wrong attempt discarded, is another step forward"

"The most rewarding things you do in life are often the ones that look like they cannot be done" -Arnold Palmer

"Never Give Up . . . EVERY effort you make brings you closer to your goal" -Kathleen Daelemans

"CHANGE THE MIND AND THE BODY WILL CHANGE ITSELF"

"The food you eat today -dictates the body you'll have tomorrow"

"We Can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are" -Oprah Winfrey

"I have a strategic plan - It's called DOING THINGS"

"In every problem are the seeds of it's solution"

"It is more important to know where you are going than to get there quickly" -Mabel Newcomber

I also look at pictures of myself NOW next to pictures of myself back when I looked healthy - VERY inspirational!! Good Luck to you!!
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    there are so many. But in that case you can say. " you are what you eat"
  • Diannerv
    Diannerv Posts: 195
    Options
    There is someone on here with this as their tagline, cracks me up.....

"Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people just don't shoot their husbands, they just don't." -- Elle Woods