Protein

Options
Does anyone on here do a protein based diet? I'm not talking about Atkins or South Beach. I am talking about increasing your protein mixed with good carbs. I went to a dietician and trainer. They put me on a plan of eating 5-6 small meals a day around 200-300 calories. The first 3-4 meals can be a protein mixed with a good carb like wheat bread, wraps, fruit, etc. Then the last 1-2 meals were just carb based with endless green veggies. (i usually have a salad or brocolli) Does anyone follow a plan similiar to this and have some good ideas? This really worked for me in the past and kept me full throughout the day and kept me from cheating. I just got bored with the limited variety. How much chicken can a girl eat in a day?

Replies

• Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Yes I am, I eat 40% protien and 40% carbs spreadout through 6 meals. Add me and check out my diary! :D we can swap ideas haha
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I try and maintain my body weight for protein and keep my cards low. Right now on a 2000 a day calories its, 30% protien, 25% carbs and 45% good fats (nuts, olives etcc)