Today's Motivator.... MY DOG!

BayouB
BayouB Posts: 9
edited September 23 in Motivation and Support
I have a treadmill and an elliptical located in a room just off the dining area. It has a sliding glass door which we keep closed when someone is not in there. Well, the hubby forgot to close the door last night and this morning my precious dog, Fiona, a Miniature Bull Terrier decided to make a chew toy out of my Nike shoes! AAARRRRGGGHHH!!! :explode:

I was so ticked off. So I worked out on both machines and had the best day ever!!! LOL!!

Thanks Fiona (well, not really, now I have to buy a new pair of shoes.)

~BB

Replies

• murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    I thought you were going to say you woke up and found the dog running on the treadmill!
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    I thought you were going to say you woke up and found the dog running on the treadmill!

LOL - some days I wish I could get my mutts on a treadmill. We have 3 and I walk them every day for an hour (as long as its not raining, they refuse to walk in the rain).
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member

LOL - some days I wish I could get my mutts on a treadmill. We have 3 and I walk them every day for an hour (as long as its not raining, they refuse to walk in the rain).

I hear you. I have four and an hour long walk is just below average for us. This week it's raining everyday and my dogs are going stir crazy!
  • haha! thought you were going to say you found your dog sleeping on it and decided that you weren't using the equipment enough! LOL!
This discussion has been closed.