Help me pick a swimsuit!

Options

Replies

• Rworthy
    Rworthy Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I would pick solid blue bottoms with a striped top. More slimming that way.
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I like the 3rd one!!! My second choice is the 1st one..you could wear either of those they look great
  • legend1973
    Options
    Number 3, polka dots rule!!! Never wear anything with lines!!!

Keep it up!!!
  • emmalay
    Options
    Love the polka dot one! Keep up the good work! Have fun on your cruise! :smile:
  • Amajoy
    Amajoy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I love them all, keep all 3 you can never have to many bikini's!!! You look awesome btw!!!
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    polka dots.
  • cohollywood
    Options
    I love them all, keep all 3 you can never have to many bikini's!!! You look awesome btw!!!

Thank you! I wish I could - but I spent like $150, which is about $100 more than I can afford to spend, lol.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    The polka dot one is the cutest. Enjoy!!!
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    Polka dots!!! and you have NO cellulite, that's very unfair :-)
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    polka dots is the most flattering. followed by the blue one. The second one is not your friend. (just trying to be honest)

I think the halter shape you're picking is the least friendly to the uneven girls. More of a band-shape is better at concealing this situation. My little sister had the same thing, and a bikini top that doesn't tie or go around your neck, but rather just wraps around the body, was kindest to her dilemma.
  • westparktallaght
    westparktallaght Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    The polka dot one
  • cohollywood
    Options
    polka dots is the most flattering. followed by the blue one. The second one is not your friend. (just trying to be honest)

I think the halter shape you're picking is the least friendly to the uneven girls. More of a band-shape is better at concealing this situation. My little sister had the same thing, and a bikini top that doesn't tie or go around your neck, but rather just wraps around the body, was kindest to her dilemma.

Thank you for your honesty!

I tried a couple band style ones on because I thought the same thing - they would probably be able to conceal my issue...but, my problem then became that at least the ones I found, even the largest size seemed too small to cover my bigger girl. She kept wanting to pop out.

Grrr- girl issues!
  • cohollywood
    Options
    Ahhh! This was rough! So my husband gets home and tells me he likes #2 the best - he thought the photo didn't do it justice and my butt looked the best in that one. So we sat, and tried them on, and stared in the mirror for another hour today deciding...it was rough.

Final decision - I'm keeping both the polka dotted one and the black one and taking back a swim skirt my Mom bought for me that we decided we like the least.

Whew. It's been quite a day - but I'm pleased that I went to the store and found so many that I liked - that hasn't happened in years! Thanks everyone for your help!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    1st one (blue with stripes). I would avoid the others: #2 is not a good pattern & if you're concerned about the "girls", polka dots accentuate whats there & what isn't - I know since I have the same prob (right is almost a C & left is just over an A!).

You've done really well with your loss & getting into a bikini - congrats :flowerforyou:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    polka dots!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    polka dotttttttttt!
  • chloe1974
    Options
    polka dots
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Blue!! :0)
  • nursevee
    nursevee Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Can never go past an eensy weensy teeny weeny black and white polka dot bikini!!! Who said those over 30 can't wear them! PAH!!!!!!!!!!
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    Polka dots is the new black. You look great in all of them. Have fun.