The start of a new me

Options
I am just in the middle of my second week and thought I should take some time and introduce myself. I am 37 years old and happily married to my high school sweetheart. We have been together for almost 19 years. We have four great kids; Bryhanna is 18, Chelsie is 17, Kourtney is 13 and our littleman Noah is 10. I work at a local plumbing and heating company in my city and am also an Independent Partylite consultant.
I have decided that it is time to get healthy after a medical scare almost a year ago. Having our family at such a young age I would like to be abe to enjoy my grandchildren when they arrive as well as keep up with them. I also am excited to show off the new me at a national conference this August in which I may be walking accross the stage so I want to look and FEEL my best. I am nervous yet exhillarated to go on this journey and know that there may be days when I falter but I am REFUSING to give up and know in my heart I will achieve my goal.

Please feel free to add me as a friend I am looking for friends that can be part of a support group in good days and bad.