GO ME!

Options
i am so proud of myself -

a few months ago i had to go into the emergency room (which was not on my primary insurance plan) because my doctor suspected I had a blood clot in my leg. after 3 hours of waiting/testing, the ER doctor concluded i had a "muscle knot" from working out and not properly stretching. apparently, it cost a total of 550 dollars for him to tell me that.

so i got bills from the hospital this week and i was so stressed because i knew if i brought the bills to my parents (i'm still under their coverage) they would have been so mad and I would have to pay for it myself. so I took matters into my own hands and called the insurance company. THEY PAID MY BILLS!!!! i am so happy (i almost cried haha, i know i'm a dork)

but being a college student, i definitely do not have 550 dollars to spare.

this is such a huge weight off my shoulders!

Replies

• chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    i am so proud of myself -

a few months ago i had to go into the emergency room (which was not on my primary insurance plan) because my doctor suspected I had a blood clot in my leg. after 3 hours of waiting/testing, the ER doctor concluded i had a "muscle knot" from working out and not properly stretching. apparently, it cost a total of 550 dollars for him to tell me that.

so i got bills from the hospital this week and i was so stressed because i knew if i brought the bills to my parents (i'm still under their coverage) they would have been so mad and I would have to pay for it myself. so I took matters into my own hands and called the insurance company. THEY PAID MY BILLS!!!! i am so happy (i almost cried haha, i know i'm a dork)

but being a college student, i definitely do not have 550 dollars to spare.

this is such a huge weight off my shoulders!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Yay you!
  • jsmalla
    jsmalla Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have two daughters in college. For all the proud daddies out there, I just need to say, "WAY TO GO, CHELSEY!!!" :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Yey you!!!! Don't you feel like you lost a few more pounds after climbing that hill? LOL GOOD FOR YOU!
  • chelsey787
    chelsey787 Posts: 261
    Options
    thanks guys!

this has definitely helped to keep my motivation level high today!