Options
    Wow, don't know that one....

How about ... "that was totally wicked!!!"

Hint....It's from an animated movie. :wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    Ok, these are fun,

"I want you to stand there in your faggity white uniform and extend me some F*%^ing courtesy!"

"Real tomato ketchup Eddy?", Nothing but the best!"

K
    The first one is YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH......hmmmmm. It's "A Few Good Men."

The second one is "Vacation." Hose down, now, kids.....chicken's almost ready!

Ok. Lemme see.

What about......

I don't think I want to know a six-year-old who isn't a dreamer, or a sillyheart. And I sure don't want to know one who takes their student career seriously. I don't have a college degree. I don't even have a job. But I know a good kid when I see one. Because they're ALL good kids, until dried-out, brain-dead skags like you drag them down and convince them they're no good. You so much as scowl at my niece, or any other kid in this school, and I hear about it, and I'm coming looking for you!

oh um...adam sandler um....BIG DADDY! lol good one!
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Ok. Lemme see.

What about......

I don't think I want to know a six-year-old who isn't a dreamer, or a sillyheart. And I sure don't want to know one who takes their student career seriously. I don't have a college degree. I don't even have a job. But I know a good kid when I see one. Because they're ALL good kids, until dried-out, brain-dead skags like you drag them down and convince them they're no good. You so much as scowl at my niece, or any other kid in this school, and I hear about it, and I'm coming looking for you!
    oh um...adam sandler um....BIG DADDY! lol good one!

Good guess, Alicroft. It's from Uncle Buck!! Love that movie, when he goes in to talk to the vice principal!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    "Then I remember that I still get to have hot hate sex with random strangers and I feel SO much better!"
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    "Then I remember that I still get to have hot hate sex with random strangers and I feel SO much better!"

Not sure what this one is, Jo, but it sure is funny!:laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    27 Dresses!!:laugh:
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options
    27 Dresses!!:laugh:

I loved that movie, especially the bar scene.....bennie and the jets!!! lol

Here's a good one.....

How do you justify being a rabbi... and a gangster?
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    LUCKY NUMBER SLEVIN!!

"Jason, I haven't been honest with you; I'm not a bikini waxer! "
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    LUCKY NUMBER SLEVIN!!

"Jason, I haven't been honest with you; I'm not a bikini waxer! "

Charlies's Angels!

Ok my turn (turnin up the dork-o-meter)

"First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow."

And from the same movie....

'Shop smart....Shop...S Mart....You got that!?!'
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    Army of Darkness

"I got thrown out of a window! What's the ****in' charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?! "
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Army of Darkness

"I got thrown out of a window! What's the ****in' charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?! "

Beverly Hills Cop (I think)

'Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!' (One of the greatest movies ever)
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Army of Darkness

'Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say YES!' (One of the greatest movies ever)

Ghostbusters!! hehe

"Although I hadn't seen him in more than 10 years, I know I'll miss him forever. " (one of my fav movies)
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    Army of Darkness

Ghostbusters!! hehe

"Although I hadn't seen him in more than 10 years, I know I'll miss him forever. " (one of my fav movies)

Stand By Me (great movie)

And from one of my favorite movies ever....

"A man can be an artist ... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece. I have nothing else to say. "
  • jbeasinger
    jbeasinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    "Did we give up when the Germans Bombed Pearl Harbor?"
    "Germans?"
    "Let it go, he's on a roll" love this movie R.I.P. JB
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Army of Darkness

Ghostbusters!! hehe

Stand By Me (great movie)

And from one of my favorite movies ever....

"A man can be an artist ... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece. I have nothing else to say. "

Man on Fire

"It came to me, my own, my love... my... preciousssss." (hehehehe)
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Lord of the Rings

"There are always too few perfect breasts in this world; it would be a pity to damage yours."

Also from the same movie

"Mawwiage. Mawwiage is what bwings us togethew today. Mawwiage, that bwessed awwangement, that dweam within a dweam. And wove, twue wove, wiww fowwow you fowevah and evah… So tweasuwe youw wove…Have you the wing?"
  • TamTastic
    Options

Lord of the Rings

"There are always too few perfect breasts in this world; it would be a pity to damage yours."

Also from the same movie

"Mawwiage. Mawwiage is what bwings us togethew today. Mawwiage, that bwessed awwangement, that dweam within a dweam. And wove, twue wove, wiww fowwow you fowevah and evah… So tweasuwe youw wove…Have you the wing?"

The Princess Bride!! :)

"I think this boy's cheese has done slid off his cracker."
  • jbeasinger
    jbeasinger Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I Love that movie! billy crystal is great
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options

Lord of the Rings

Also from the same movie

The Green Mile (excellent movie!)

here is one from one of my all time favorite flicks............

I have a dance to go to at school. It's a very important dance... we're being graded on it for Gym.

on more from same movie......

I really love Rudy. He is totally enamored of me. I mean, I've had other men love me before, but not for six months in a row
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Lord of the Rings

Also from the same movie

The Green Mile (excellent movie!)

here is one from one of my all time favorite flicks............

I have a dance to go to at school. It's a very important dance... we're being graded on it for Gym.

on more from same movie......

I really love Rudy. He is totally enamored of me. I mean, I've had other men love me before, but not for six months in a row

16 Candles!!! (First movie I ever saw with bubes in it)

"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."