Shake Whatcha Mamma Gave Ya!

MissyLaLa
MissyLaLa Posts: 3
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
I absolutely love Zumba!

It starts with a warm up, then about 50 minutes of cardio (dancing to Salsa, Calypso, Reggaeton, Hip Hop) and then a cool down!

If you're looking for something that will make you sweat and feel like you've exercised every muscle in your body, do these videos!
Start with the tutorial and build yourself up... it's totally worth it and very fun!

There's a variety you can choose from also: Ab workout, cardio, express, and Zumba Live!

Buenas Suerte! =]

Replies

• kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    I love Zumba. As women, it's kinda cool to do moves that make us feel sexy and these moves really do it for me. I actually take a class at the gym and the instructor always says, "I have 3 rules to my class. Don't worry about what it looks like, breathe, and always have a good time." Remembering those three rules helps me to shake it without being self-conscious.
  • Yay! A fellow Zumba lover!

Just did the Toning and Sculpting video tonight! Wow... I literally just lost my muffin top! haha.

Oh and try doing those sexy moves with your Mom lol. And then having her ask you to teach her sometime. =O
This discussion has been closed.