100 lb challenge June 13th

Options
Nich0le
Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
Noticed that people are dropping off so I figured we could make a daily or weekly check in.

It is 2 weeks in and I am holding steady at 222.2, time to break the plateau and shock my body into conforming!

Let's get moving and meet our goals for June, only 17 days left in the month! :happy:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Noticed that people are dropping off so I figured we could make a daily or weekly check in.

It is 2 weeks in and I am holding steady at 222.2, time to break the plateau and shock my body into conforming!

Let's get moving and meet our goals for June, only 17 days left in the month! :happy:
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    I want to check in more frequently too I forget what posts/challenges I'm even on!! Forgive me - My rememberer is older than me! I would go for every monday a.m. and to refresh my own goals for June:

Walk 3 miles 4X a week
    Stay within calories
    Be patient with unemployed husband
    lose 7 lbs.

Current 222
    July 1 hopeful 215

Have a great day
    Heather
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I dropped off the face of the earth but I wanna come back!!!!:sad:

Today I am 217
    I lost 3 lbs since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago.
    Goal: Under 200 by August 18th My Birthday
  • Mary24
    Mary24 Posts: 398
    Options
    I have been less comited this last month and at a stand still with my weight, well I have been going up and down 5 lbs my total lose is 15 lbs with 70 more to go I want to recomite and lose 5 lbs by july 1.
    I will check in every friday right now im 240 lbs i want to be 235 by july 1.

we can do this:happy:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    :frown: I haven't posted cause I don't like my results. Crappy reason I know but ughh. I keep bouncing up and down. I'm going off my birth control , hubby and I wanna try for #2, for me. Im hoping no birth control hormones might help me out a little