Look out new life....here I come!!!

Options
After several years of being overweight and trying and failing at several weight loss "programs" I have made a lifestyle
change. I am doing this with my wife and we are doing very well so far....more than 20 pounds lost together.
We are going to St. Thomas in mid March and don't want to feel so poorly because of our weight to actually
enjoy ourselves. I also don't want to leave my wife and kids without a husband and father long before "my time"

Can always use the support!!!

Replies

• SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Great goal and welcome! This is a great site!
  • Thorneapple
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • SamWTFx3
    Options
    What amazing motivation you have, even without MFP's people to help you! I think I speak for everyone when I say we're here if you need our motivation, and I'll gladly add you because everyone could use a little more motivation :]
  • jamesadcox
    Options
    good luck!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I made my lifestyle change on July 4, 2010. Best decision I ever made. With the help of MFP and friends, it's been great. I know you and your wife will love it here. Good luck on your new lifestyle change.
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I find it so helpful to share the weightloss journey with others. I keep track of the calories for my family and we are all losing weight together!
  • nejohn
    nejohn Posts: 62
    Options
    I love the title of your post "Look out new life....here I come!!!"

Welcome and you'll love the site. There are many many wonderful people here and we're all here for the same thing. :)
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    Hey! Look! It's another guy! WhooHooo!

Dude, you rock! It's awesome what you're doing it and WHY you're doing it! We're glad you're here!