Thanksgiving Challenge - Fitness Check-In ~ Nov 6

NTBoard
NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
If I ever don't get a thread posted in the morning someone else please go ahead and get it going! My internet is out at home so I ran over here to the library...

Anyway, last night I did my 15 minute warm up and cool down as well as the 20 minute high intensity Biggest Loser cardio workout. I had to modify all of the jumping but I still feel like I kept it high intensity.

Hope everyone else is doing well!
+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    If I ever don't get a thread posted in the morning someone else please go ahead and get it going! My internet is out at home so I ran over here to the library...

Anyway, last night I did my 15 minute warm up and cool down as well as the 20 minute high intensity Biggest Loser cardio workout. I had to modify all of the jumping but I still feel like I kept it high intensity.

Hope everyone else is doing well!
    +++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • MsSandyE28
    MsSandyE28 Posts: 15 Member
    I've been waiting all day!! I did 60 minutes on the bike! I am so happy about it. However today I have to go on a 45 minute walk because my back issues are coming back :( waaaa.
  • Today I went to my 1 hour spinning/kickboxing combo class. I've been doing really good (with working out that is...eating is a different story:angry: ) However, this week and I trying to get back on track.

Naj:ohwell:
  • This morning I went to the gym and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes, then did the Elliptical machine for 25 minutes.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Najah, spinning/kickboxing class? That sounds very interesting! Is it back and forth or 30 minutes of each?

Today I did intervals on the elliptical for 30 minutes, then 15 minutes of regular elliptical.
    +25 minutes of strength training.
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    20 minutes on elliptical - managed to increase up to level 6 and stay there. Felt good, although I iced both knees afterwards to make sure they didn't swell too much. Plus shoulders, chest, abdomen strengthening.
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    :embarassed: stepped off my back porch and rolled my ankle. It'll be a day or two before I get back to posting exercises done. I'm just hoping I can dance in the Belly Dancing show I am in by Dec 1.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    I'm so sorry about the ankle!! Injuries suck.:grumble: (cursing at injuries) I've been having some back troubles, and it's so frustrating.

I so hope you get to dance by December!!

my day:
    60 minutes of walking
    45 minute spin class
    25 minute free weights, crunches, etc.