Lack of sleep....

Options
My daughter got sick:sick: in the middle of the night, so I was up with her about every twenty minutes, and I think I got a grand total of about two hours' sleep last night. My head is killing me and if I have to clean barf off the toilet seat/floor/wherever one more time I might ralph too:sick:
I've worked out solid for the last 9 days, think I'll take a break today, and pray my head doesn't explode

mad0229.gif

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    My daughter got sick:sick: in the middle of the night, so I was up with her about every twenty minutes, and I think I got a grand total of about two hours' sleep last night. My head is killing me and if I have to clean barf off the toilet seat/floor/wherever one more time I might ralph too:sick:
    I've worked out solid for the last 9 days, think I'll take a break today, and pray my head doesn't explode

mad0229.gif
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    AWWW. gotta hate puke detail in the middle of the night. Definitley break time!!:flowerforyou:
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    I hope she feels better soon. :sick: You deserve a break:drinker:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    You POOR thing!
    I'm right with ya...dd got her tonsils out yesterday (adenoids out and tubes as well)
    Sleep, what is sleep??

Hope your dd recovers and everyone can catch up on some sleep
    Kim
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options

mad0229.gif

YES, take a BREAK! You will need it.

I remember one night my daughter got sick and puked in the bed, I changed the sheets, and not 15 minutes later, she puked again. I changed the sheets again, and about a half hour after that she peed the bed. I changed the sheets and we went downstairs on the couch with a puke bowl for the rest of the night!

I hope she feels better soon and that you get some rest! :smile:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I hear ya my 6 yr old has been having nightmares the last 3 nights. So last night she doesn't have any but we got 2:30 am wake-up call from nature.:mad: :mad:

I have not run or lifted all week so U R doing good GTO. Take it easy and besides it is friday.
    Have a restfull weekend.
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Hope she's feeling better and that you have a chance to get some rest. Take it easy.