Calories for 30 Day Shred...

RosieGB33nz
RosieGB33nz Posts: 142
edited September 23 in Fitness and Exercise
Does any one know an average for the amount of calories burned after doing Level 1 on Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred??
FYI it friggin killed me last night, i actually could not do it all, had to have a wee break..... today, sore *kitten*!! I feel like i worked really hard and sweated like a pig so was wanting to know how to put that in my exercise bit and if its worth doing......

Replies

• I use a HRM, I'm 139lbs and burn anywhere from 220-240 calories when I do Jillian Michaels Level 1 Shred. So, maybe you can gauge from that? Great workout! Keep up with it, I was like that at first too, but by day 3 and 4 it wasn't so bad, but maybe that's because I had been somewhat working out before level 1. :)
  • I am on day 12.... Been on Level 2 for 6 days... Some days I do level 1 and 2... You will fall into a groove. I upped to 2 cuz I wanted more of a challenge.. Log in your time as circut training.. It will figure out you calories as per your weight... Good Luck...Shred Sista. It's easy to get addicted..
  • Sandikh
    Sandikh Posts: 116
    I'm on Day 5 and I'm finally not sore....LOL. I enter it as circuit training....Stick with it. I'm determined to not quit this!
  • I want to try this! Lol
  • Thanks guys, super helpful! Im doing it tonight, had to have a break last night, treated myself to tattoo.....calorie free haha.
    Can i just stay and do level 1 or will it stop working eventually?
This discussion has been closed.