Hello from the Tri-Cities Washington!

Options
I am new to the site. I'm hoping by keeping track of every single thing I consume will help me lose weight. :-) I enjoy reading about others successes also!

Replies

• cherylkf
    Options
    I am new to the site. I'm hoping by keeping track of every single thing I consume will help me lose weight. :-) I enjoy reading about others successes also!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard!!! It is alot of fun and you will meet lots of people who understand. Having a good day or a bad one and you need to talk, we are all hear. We all understand the ups and the downs of losing weight. Explore and have fun with the site.
    Best of luck to you.:flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Cheryl,
    Nice to have you here. I used to live not to horribly far from there in Idaho. Unfortunately I have moved, I wish I hadn't but I had to:frown:

Wish you all the best on your journey.

Eve
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome, glad to have you with us.
  • cherylkf
    Options
    Thanks for all the warm welcomes. :-)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,030 Member
    Options
    Cheryl,

Welcome!

Cheryl (I'm in Western Washington - North of Seattle)
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping by keeping track of every single thing I consume will help me lose weight. :-)

That is the key to successful weight loss. Come here often the support is the best. It has really helped me stay on track. I know it will help you too. The people here are the best.

Welcome it is good to have you here with us. :flowerforyou:
  • NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I lived in Kennewick for about 6 years. My hubby pretty much grew up there... We are in Colorado now, though. We might possibly know some of the same people!

Best of luck on your healthier eating journey! I've been on this site for 8 weeks now and have lost 18lbs. Keeping track really makes you aware of what you are consuming. Just be diligent with your tracking any you will do just fine.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole