Days of JerManda's Lives

Options
Manda86
Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
Here's the update-

This week was awesome- We spent all of the time I wasn't at work painting the town- I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time...I have thoroughly enjoyed every single second I've gotten to spend with him- he's funny, smart, (and HANDSOME to boot :love: :love: :love: ) and I'm going to miss him DEARLY when he leaves- I"ll probably bawl all the way back to Odessa.

:heart: Manda

Replies

• Manda86
    Options
    Here's the update-

This week was awesome- We spent all of the time I wasn't at work painting the town- I haven't laughed so hard in such a long time...I have thoroughly enjoyed every single second I've gotten to spend with him- he's funny, smart, (and HANDSOME to boot :love: :love: :love: ) and I'm going to miss him DEARLY when he leaves- I"ll probably bawl all the way back to Odessa.

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Aaawww...how sweet!!

I'm happy for you both! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awwww!!! that is totally awesome...not the bawling missing him part!!! but that just shows how strongly you feel...and girl I'm sure its very very mutual....you two are soo sweet!!!

hugs and more hugs!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Manda - we have all thoroughly enjoyed living vicariously through you two! You make one GREAT couple (and quite an attractive one too)!!! Keep us updated.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Awwww, that is great!!!

Thanks for the update.....and been there done that with the "trail of tears" drive home from the airport, NOT FUN:sad:

Enjoy the time you have left
  • Manda86
    Options
    awwww!!! that is totally awesome...not the bawling missing him part!!! but that just shows how strongly you feel...and girl I'm sure its very very mutual....you two are soo sweet!!!

hugs and more hugs!
    Ali :flowerforyou:

love you, Momma Hen! AND all of my other MFP family members- you guys/gals are so great... I couldn't have a better support group. :flowerforyou: Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Awwwwwwww
    So glad to hear you guys had a GREAT time
    I have a hunch you may be seeing each other again in the near future

Kim
  • mello
    Options
    Awwww, that is great!!!

Thanks for the update.....and been there done that with the "trail of tears" drive home from the airport, NOT FUN:sad:

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Manda - we have all thoroughly enjoyed living vicariously through you two! You make one GREAT couple (and quite an attractive one too)!!! Keep us updated.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I second that. :happy: I'm so happy for both of you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I wish I keep him there 4 U Manda. I hope the time apart is short 4 U guys.
  • mello
    Options
    Awwww, that is great!!!

hmmm wondered how that posted twice???:noway:
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    Here's the update-

Hugs to you Manda!

I know how hard a long distance relationship is trust me! I started dating a guy back in October of last year. He lived close to me and things were soooo great…then he had to move back to Oklahoma back in February due to his mom being seriously ill. We have had a rough time, and have really struggled with the distance, but I think we both have finally come to realize that you can’t help who you love, you know?! I had pretty much lost hope for us, but something has kept the both of us from being able to completely let go of each other. It’s difficult, but just remember God is in control and if it is in His plan it will work out! You will get used to the distance thing eventually (as much as a person can get used to being away from the one they love) and I’m sure you two will work something out! I have found that always knowing when you will see each other again is really helpful. I’m so happy you two have found each other. :bigsmile:

I swore that I would never do long distance again, actually even told J that a week or so before he left!...guess this shows you never know huh. Charlie comes to visit for 10 days on June 28th! I haven’t seen him in two months and I am anxious to see how things will go for us. I am here for you!

:heart: Jen
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    Here's the update-

Hugs to you Manda!

I know how hard a long distance relationship is trust me! I started dating a guy back in October of last year. He lived close to me and things were soooo great…then he had to move back to Oklahoma back in February due to his mom being seriously ill. We have had a rough time, and have really struggled with the distance, but I think we both have finally come to realize that you can’t help who you love, you know?! I had pretty much lost hope for us, but something has kept the both of us from being able to completely let go of each other. It’s difficult, but just remember God is in control and if it is in His plan it will work out! You will get used to the distance thing eventually (as much as a person can get used to being away from the one they love) and I’m sure you two will work something out! I have found that always knowing when you will see each other again is really helpful. I’m so happy you two have found each other. :bigsmile:

I swore that I would never do long distance again, actually even told J that a week or so before he left!...guess this shows you never know huh. Charlie comes to visit for 10 days on June 28th! I haven’t seen him in two months and I am anxious to see how things will go for us. I am here for you!

:heart: Jen

That's great Jen! I'm glad you finally came to a decision. I wish you the best with that. I know it has been some struggle. Looks like your heart won!

:bigsmile: Ty
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I think J should relocate and be a permanent fixture in your bedroom... I mean life... I don't mean to call you a fixture but ya know what I mean.

Manda, don't think about the day he leaves. Just enjoy every second of the time that you're together.

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you two cuties!

Aint love grand?
    *sigh
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    So happy to hear things have worked out so well between you too! Hopefully the miles apart will only be temporary!!!