Phoenix/Laveen AZ

Options
liscar
liscar Posts: 311 Member
Any one out there in South Phoenix area by Laveen ---- looking for a walking/jogging/swimming/cycling buddy if any one is interested :)

Replies

• Baregravity
    Baregravity Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    if you are interested in joining up with me and carguy we are trying to meet up about once a month to do activities as a kind of morale boost. we are planning to do a hike on feb 13th.
    right now we are both at the beginning stages but both aspire to much more as our endurance improve.
    my goal is also to run a triathlon and become a long distance runner including marathons upon losing my desired weight amount.
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    if you are interested in joining up with me and carguy we are trying to meet up about once a month to do activities as a kind of morale boost. we are planning to do a hike on feb 13th.
    right now we are both at the beginning stages but both aspire to much more as our endurance improve.
    my goal is also to run a triathlon and become a long distance runner including marathons upon losing my desired weight amount.

That would awesome!!!! I'll find "carguy" too. :) I've been hiking around exploring South Mountain -- it has some great trails. It would be awesome to meet up once a month. I'm still struggling with the running, I'm doing the couch to 5k, made it through week 6, my leg started hurting so I restarted week 5 today ---- I have this "thing" where I really want to run, my body just seem to want to go along hahaha