Lovin' It!

Options
mholmes
mholmes Posts: 949 Member
I'm 24 years old, married with three dogs and two cats. We have three properties, a studio apartment we rent-out, one we pay rent on, and a historical home we're renovating. These days, between newlywed issues, pets, work, and juggling bills... It's amazing I haven't pulled my hair out yet :explode: ! It really only took a year to go from 135 to 180 but I've bounced up and down since then to land currently on 185. At 5'7 that puts me not too far from obese, and I'm not incredibly active unless the pool tournament get's really heated, haha! I don't like to exercise and that's never been a problem before as I could almost just think about losing weight and the pounds melted off. Not so much anymore though. I am so glad i found MyFitnessPal.com. This site has helped open my eyes to the horrible amounts of carbs, cals, fat, and sodium I was packing into my body :noway: ! In only a little over a week, between the combination of the resources through this site and the diet program I set for myself I have already lost 5 pounds! I want to be sexy again, and I think this site will be a necessary tool to me getting there! Go luck all!

Replies

• mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 years old, married with three dogs and two cats. We have three properties, a studio apartment we rent-out, one we pay rent on, and a historical home we're renovating. These days, between newlywed issues, pets, work, and juggling bills... It's amazing I haven't pulled my hair out yet :explode: ! It really only took a year to go from 135 to 180 but I've bounced up and down since then to land currently on 185. At 5'7 that puts me not too far from obese, and I'm not incredibly active unless the pool tournament get's really heated, haha! I don't like to exercise and that's never been a problem before as I could almost just think about losing weight and the pounds melted off. Not so much anymore though. I am so glad i found MyFitnessPal.com. This site has helped open my eyes to the horrible amounts of carbs, cals, fat, and sodium I was packing into my body :noway: ! In only a little over a week, between the combination of the resources through this site and the diet program I set for myself I have already lost 5 pounds! I want to be sexy again, and I think this site will be a necessary tool to me getting there! Go luck all!
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I wish you the best!!! This site is awesome. Use it when you need it. Everyone is here for each other.

Best of luck living the lifestyle!!!

7508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • psuastro97
    psuastro97 Posts: 125
    Options
    my husband and i have been married now for 4 years and we have 1 dog. she's our baby! i too joined this to get back in shape. i lost weight for our wedding (24 pounds) and then gained it back. i had a hard time going to the gym when we had a puppy - so the weight came on, and then i got used to not getting up at the crack of dawn to exercise before work.....and here i am today. i have 21 pounds to lose to be back at my wedding weight! once i get there, i'll feel better about myself and be better prepared to get pregnant! we want to start trying in a few months, and hopefully be pregnant by the end of the year....so i need to get cracking!

if i can't lose weight now, how will i ever do it after we have a baby - when i have 21 pounds plus baby weight to lose????

there's no time like the present to get into good healthy habits!