Newbie 2

Options
I'm 3 days new to myfitness and so far... love it. I've been reading the other posts and thank everyone for being so honest about their battles, struggles and success. There is a wealth of support here. So far, the most challenging part of working towards my fitness goals was and can still be entering the gym. It's like I notice all the fit people, which does one of two things depending on my state of mind. 1. Feel ashamed of how out of shape I've allowed myself to become 2. Inspires me and helps me to realize most of these people are probably fit BECAUSE they have dedicated themselves to their health.

I wish gyms had "support groups" :laugh: Anyhow.... Please feel free to "friend" me - I could use all the support I can get. Thanks!

Replies

• cazaer3
    cazaer3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It took me a long time to get motivated. I finally decided that when I weighted 20 pounds more than I did when I was 9 months pregnant with my children that it was time. I was 194. Two years later I am now 130 pounds. I still hate exercising but I do it. I force my self. I feel like crap when I skip a day. I was there. If I can do it so can you. Good luck.
  • canbnyes
    Options
    You sound motivated. I am glad you are here and I sent you a friend request so we can help each other. I am a newbie here by a few days. This is a great site and I am glad to have found it! Good luck on your goals.
    Carolyn
  • sldsld
    sldsld Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you both so much for your responses! I just have to get up the nerve to take (and share) my "before" pic! :blushing: