Need as much motivation as I can get.

Options
Hi all.

Lost 19ibs to date which I am very pleased with, however for 2/3 weeks now I've had an ongoing ankle injury and I'm really letting it get to me. Today I was 450 calories spare but felt down so decided to eat 4 cereal bars in a row!

Just thought I'd wanna hear some of your success stories to keep me on track.

Feel free to add me as well, anyone.

Replies

• annalobdell
    annalobdell Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a success story as yet, but I feel where you are coming from. Everytime I have extra calories, I almost always eat something stupid and blow it. The important thing is to not give up. There are bumps in every road. Just do your best and push through. The results will be worth it in the end.
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    We all have times like that. Stay focused on your goal. Tomorrow is another day...a fresh start. You can do this! :smile:
    Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • gina205
    gina205 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm on the road to success. Boredom can definately do you in! I try to keep myself busy so I'm distracted and don't think about it. Not sure what you can do with that bum ankle but I'm sure you'll find something! Maybe do something you've been putting off because you didn't have to\ime or just didn't want to do it. I cleaned out my junk drawer. Not very exciting but it kept me from being bored and eating. Hope that helps and feel free to add me as a friend!
  • fatreddhead
    Options
    Behind every success story there are days like this. You just gotta keep moving forward! :D
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    GO VIKINGS! EVEN THOUGH WE SUCKED THIS SEASON! :D Added.