New here! Beach Body Insanity

Options
Starting the second month of Beach Body's INSANITY. So far had great results in terms of muscle gain and improvement in endurance. Just starting out on fitnesspal - feel free to add me ! especially if you are doing Insanity aswell.- i'm always looking for tips and encouragement and it'd be nice having someone to go through this with!
Thanks!
Hailey

Replies

• kcdrake
    kcdrake Posts: 512
    Options
    Hello! I'm working on Insanity as well. I've had a hard time getting through it, what with getting sick but I'm trying!
  • fitfocusedfamily
    fitfocusedfamily Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity, also, and adding in some P90X Lean strength training and training for a half marathon. I started the second month of my first round this week. That recovery week made me forget how intense these workouts are. I'm doing my best to push past the moments when I want to take an extra break. I'm feeling it, too! I definitely have to start drinking my recovery formula during the workout. I've also started eating about 1-1.5 hours prior to working out. It seems to give me more energy for the workout and that is enough time to let my food settle so I don't have to incorporate a chum bucket!