I'm new

Options
Hi everyone, I just signed up, how does this work? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• katiebear12
    Options
    it is awesome... make your goals, then you just keep track of the foods you eat, and stay within your goals! and be honest with it.... it works!
  • kag0719
    kag0719 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You log in your food everyday online and your exercise if you did any that day. The food log is nice because the database is pre-filled with many foods that you eat everyday. If you dont see the food that you ate, you can log it in yourself and add it to the database. I had to do that a few times and as long as you have the nutrition facts in front of you, you can log in all the required information for that food. When you exercise, it will keep track of the calories you burned and it will count towards your food log so if you went over your daily requirment then the exercise will give you calorie credits!!!
  • lgibson31
    Options
    Hey everyone...Ive on here for awhile but I keep losing my motivation....I joined a gym but im limited to only treadmill. ellipticals and stair masters because of a injury in my left neck and shoulder.....i have no friends that motivates me or family either....Just wanted to know a diet or how to eat s I can get this back on track the right way and plus I have GERD so it makes it even harder....and Im soo addicted to Mountain Dew... 6 20 oz's a day...

Hope to here from someone soon
    needs motivation
  • Bluesmilie
    Bluesmilie Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome Stacy. Glad to have you here at MFP. I love this site and the people are nice.

:D