I can't wait to go to bed

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
On my brand spanking new, just delivered mattress!!!! Yes I have a very sad life, but we were sleeping on a very old, very lumpy mattress. My husband woke up stiff every morning, and me, well I just couldn't get comfy long enough to even sleep. It's gonna be hard to wake me up in the morning, let me tell ya!!! Good thing for working out though, who knew those darn mattresses were so heavy!

Replies

• peej76
    Options
    On my brand spanking new, just delivered mattress!!!! Yes I have a very sad life, but we were sleeping on a very old, very lumpy mattress. My husband woke up stiff every morning, and me, well I just couldn't get comfy long enough to even sleep. It's gonna be hard to wake me up in the morning, let me tell ya!!! Good thing for working out though, who knew those darn mattresses were so heavy!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. :smile:
  • wtchywmn
    wtchywmn Posts: 193
    Options
    I got a new mattress last year and have been sleeping through the night ever since.:happy:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Isn't that the BEST! Put on some super soft sheets and extra cozy jammies....Ahhhhhh!
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    So so SO jealous of your super new awesome mattress.....My husband doesn't want to get one until we can afford the whole bedroom set for it. :grumble:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Mmmm I don't have a new matress but I wouldn't say no to bed right now lol. I'm tired.... as usual, and I even slept in today.....need energy :yawn:
  • peej76
    Options
    So so SO jealous of your super new awesome mattress.....My husband doesn't want to get one until we can afford the whole bedroom set for it. :grumble:
    That's next on the list. Our bedroom is the only room left to do now!!!
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    ahhhhh, new mattresses......

We bought a new one Memorial Day Weekend.....it's soooooo nice to be able to sleep on a good mattress.

I didn't realize how bad I was sleeping till we got it, I wake up so much more energized now!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Sadly...a new mattress is down a long list of things I'd like to get for the house. :ohwell:

Congrats to you though!

(With this title, do you know how hard it's been not to make some gutter gang comments??) :laugh:
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    That sounds nice, did you get the pillow top? When ever I break down and get another or have it put on this one......very good shape still , that's what I am going to get. Went to a friends house to stay for a week and they had just got those and I slept like a baby:happy: I bet you will be in dream land tonight:yawn:
  • peej76
    Options
    That sounds nice, did you get the pillow top? When ever I break down and get another or have it put on this one......very good shape still , that's what I am going to get. Went to a friends house to stay for a week and they had just got those and I slept like a baby:happy: I bet you will be in dream land tonight:yawn:
    Yes I've almost posted some very inappropriate stuff myself!!:bigsmile:
  • peej76
    Options
    Sadly...a new mattress is down a long list of things I'd like to get for the house. :ohwell:

Congrats to you though!

(With this title, do you know how hard it's been not to make some gutter gang comments??) :laugh:
    Oops, don't know how that happened, I meant to quote this one lol!!!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

Congrats to you though!

Oops, don't know how that happened, I meant to quote this one lol!!!
    :blushing:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    That's next on the list. Our bedroom is the only room left to do now!!!

The problem is my husband keeps wanting to "upgrade" our entertainment unit or our sitting area!! We've lived in this apartment for less than a year and have gotten TWO new TV stands, one futon, one couch, a new coffee table, new end tables, new rugs, a cat and all his needs, a new TV, a new DVD player.....lol. All I want is a bed that isn't the same age as me!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Nice..........................
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    how about a sleepover girl!? I can make a killer cosmo...lol

hugs! and jealous too!!! :ohwell:
    ali
  • peej76
    Options
    Oh, and yes Aunt Karen, it is a pillow top!!
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Oh, and yes Aunt Karen, it is a pillow top!!

Well, how was it?? :smile:
  • peej76
    Options
    It SUCKS, I hate it, I am so sore. You know how you go to a friends house, have to much to drink, so they convince you to sleep on their couch to save the $40 cab ride home? It was exactly like that! My 6 yr old had a nightmare last night, and we had a major thunder lightening storm, so he came down and got into bed with us, so hopefully it was just the lack of room I had, that made it uncomfortable. I didn't even sleep in:frown:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Oh NO!!!! :frown:

Sorry to hear that!! Here's to a better night tonight! :flowerforyou: