Favorite LARABAR flavor?

Options
What is your favorite LARABAR flavor and what does it taste like? Is it filling?

-K

Replies

• jennlee80
    Options
    I love these bars!!!!! They aren't overly filling but are all natural-fruits & nuts. They make a great snack! Some of my faves-cinnamon roll, pecan pie, cherry, apple and keylime. I usually pick diff. ones to try out. Let me know if you like them!
  • Pumpkinpie10
    Pumpkinpie10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My favorites are the cherry pie and the banana one. I also like the apple pie, the cashew, and the chocolate with coconut (can't remember its specific cute name). The cherry pie only has 3 ingredients - dates, almonds, and dried cherries. It can't get much simpler. The bars are smaller than most bars but still satisfy me for a mid afternoon snack.
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    cherry pie, key lime, lemon, peanut butter jelly... I havent tried any others yet
  • flukes9
    flukes9 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I just tried my first one today because it was a sample given at a 5K...I have been avoiding them becuase I HATE dates, but the one I tried (cherry pie) was actually really good and it really did taste like cherry pie! I am definitely curious about trying more flavors now that I've gotten over the fact that dates are one of the main ingredients.
  • Helen_Ch
    Helen_Ch Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite is Blueberry Muffin..yum! I also love Coconut Cream Pie.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I've only tried chocolate chip cookie dough and peanut butter. Love them both. Think I'll try cherry pie next.
  • ellenangel
    ellenangel Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    The only ones I like are peanut butter + jelly, peanut butter + chocolate chip and the cookie dough ones! I don't find them filling at all, but mash 1/2 banana into Greek yogurt and crumble half a Larabar on top which I find much more satisfying. Yum.
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    My fav is Lemon. Yummy!! So many great ones though.

Check out this thread for how to make your own!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/219261-larabars-made-at-home
  • tanyamg
    tanyamg Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    mmmm cherry pie and pecan pie!
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I really like Larabars - such simplicity and they are good for when I'm in a hurry or need something quick...

My favorites so far are Cashew Cookie and Cinnamon Roll..
  • craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Cashew Cookie is my fav so far, followed by Pecan Pie.
    I would like to try the Ginger Snap and Cinnamon Roll, but I can't find a store that carries those flavors.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite is Blueberry Muffin..yum! I also love Coconut Cream Pie.

Say WHA??? I've never seen either of these flavors....I love the PB&J one myself....and the lemon one. I found one called "fruit tart" or something along the lines of that and that was pretty yummy :smile:
  • claire_b79
    claire_b79 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    peanut butter and jelly is my fav. I usually eat half a bar after I workout to tide me over until I get home to make dinner.
  • lisabel87
    lisabel87 Posts: 152
    Options
    Apple! Blueberry! and Chocolate chip!

I Like the cherry but for some reason it hurts my tongue haha oh and i think the last two are new(ish)
    Chocolate chip isn't vegan though :(
  • atomiclauren
    atomiclauren Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I tried the Ginger Snap this morning...and whoah! I'm not sure if I just happened to get a huge amount of cloves in mine but it was a little overwhelming/spicy!
  • Helen_Ch
    Helen_Ch Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I bought the variety pack on larabar.com so I could try all the flavors :)
  • amberaz
    amberaz Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Chip Brownie and the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip are my favorites so far. Do not like Banana Bread (tastes like trash lol), Original, Citrus or the Ginger ones.
  • flukes9
    Options
    I'm now addicted to these! Every one I've tried was delicious: apple pie, lemon, peanut butter cookie, cherry pie, cashew cookie, cinnamon roll, and key lime pie so far. (PB and J was good, but my least favorite)
  • carolynmittens
    Options
    chocolate chip cookie dough!!! pretty much every flavor is good though. well, except the chocolate brownie one, surprisingly. i dunno how they managed to screw up a brownie flavor but i thought it was pretty gross. peanut butter cookie is also really good.
  • flukes9
    Options
    Costco sells a big variety box of apple pie, cherry pie, and peanut butter cookie!